Mob Raid

(Noone's POV)

Tiny started to build a quick tower and a rain of different kinds of arrows fell and shot the mobs. Ender prepared his daggers on both hands, he started teleporting to each mob and slashing all the way. Uni casted magic spells like ice to slow them off and lightning, fire and earth to fend them off. Quick raised his hand and a light blue gigantic sword appeared in his hand and started running towards the mob while killing zombies and creepers. Nuke transformed into some kind of demon monster and started smashing the mobs until they are crushed. Every person on the group has its own power in different ways.

"Their getting closer!" Tiny yelled while summoning another rain of arrows. "I'll try to build a wall!" Uni said and started to cast Earth spell and rose to the ground "It won't last that long!" she added. "Only a hundred left!" Ender shouted. "Mutants incoming!" Quick yelled. A horde of mutant skeleton, enderman, creeper, and zombies start running towards the wall. "I'll handle them!" Tiny told them while casting a meteor spell that crushed the mutants and other mobs.

"I never knew you can do that!" Uni told Tiny. "I keep secrets but not for too long".

Only fifty mobs left but a group of people finished them off.

"Good thing we used the strength potion that Seto gave us" Sky said. "Yeah. Were dead if we dont have them" Truemu added. "Those potions are not regular. Their extraordinaire" Seto added more. "alskdjfjsowofjk ITS JASON *clears throat* ... I mean Team Crafted!!!" Uni said. Sky looked at Nuke and Quick and asked whos the new ones "This is Nuke and this is Quick." "Ok". "Hey dude, can you take your hood off now please?" "Ok but dont get freaked out if i take this off" Nuke slowly takes off his hood.

HE has frickin white eyes oh god "He has freaking white eyes! Oh god!" Sky said frightened. "Omg its Herobrine!!!!!!!!!11!1!1"

"IM NOT HEROBRINE!!!!!!!!" Nuke yelled at them. "Jeez ... Ok......" Deadlox said.

"Anyways what happened here?" Quick asked "Herobrine built some kind of bedrock machine that spawns mobs."

"So how are we gonna destroy this thing"

"Tnt"

---

*locks door, closes light, barricades windows* Finally im safe inside here.
-Ender "Who is!?"
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!1!!1!1!2!
GET OUT
😉-Ender *gets out*
Finally.... jeez.....
-Everybody "Hello"
qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm GET OUT ALL OF YOU!!!!😡🔫

As always See Yah!!! 👊😉