Finding Erick - part 2

*Nobody's POV*

"We found you Herobrine! End of the line!" Mark shouted at the white eyed man. "I dont think so!" Herobrine said playfully. Everything turned black, the room transformed into some kind of large maze and the team has been seperated into smaller groups.

*Violet's POV*

'Seriously!? Seperated in the middle of a freakin disaster!?' I yelled out loud inside my head glancing around with Sam and Nick "Ok we're trapped in a maze-like structure built by the frickin white eyed man so we need to find the others" I instructed. "Is anybody here!?" Nick yelled outloud and echoed through the halls. "Guess we're seperated on far distance..." I said quietly while trying to find a way out. "Well we can't mine our way out, either. Its pretty solid!" Sam stated while trying to mine a stone brick, "Its hopeless... All we can do is just go with it..." I said defeated creeping through the darkness...

*Mark's POV*

'Great... Now we're stuck in a maze full of traps and monsters' I thought as I turned left and saw Max killing a giant "Need any help there?" "Uhh... No... I got it" Max said while stabbing the giant zombie onto its weird head. "About you, Max, why can't you just teleport our way out?" I asked interestingly "I can't... Its too exhausting and this maze has a magical force in it that won't let me teleport" Max explained. "Well that leaves to me and you, mate" I ended the short conversation as I kept walking in the maze...

*Ammy's POV*

I looked around on an empty stone brick hallway and looked behing was more darkness. I sighed and started walking in the darkness, I suddenly bumped onto someone "Oww!" I yelled quite a bit annoyed "Sorry, Ammy, I didnt know where I was going" Nick apologized 'And yep that did made me fill better' I said sarcastically in my mind "That doesn't matter, we need to find the others and Erick, Herobrine must have been in the middle of this maze" I left the hall with Nick as my partner and wandered into the nothingness...

*3rd Person View*

"Shoot... Zombies!" Max yelled as they ran into the maze "Ok we got a bit of time to react. Where are we going!?" Mark asked while dodging the horde "Just go anywhere thats safe!" Max answered "But everything here isn't safe you know?" Mark added while turning a left. Suddenly arrows shot out of the wall "Dart trap!" Mark yelled as he ducked and so on the Enderman hybrid. "Keep going! I feel that someone's on that spot!" They ran like theres no tomorrow but wait

*sssssss*

"Keep going! We'll outrun it!"

*BOOOOMMM!!!*

The two fell back on their back, trying to catch their breath and stayed there for a few seconds "Thats... Not... Cool..." Max said tiredly as they cleaned theirselves and continued walking...

---

"Hold on, I hear something..." Violet stopped Sam and Alex as they hid and prepared to attack... A figure came out of the darkness. The figure looked around and stopped "Seriously, guys? Im not a ghost" Naomi told them as one by one they came out "Good thing you found us" Violet approached Naomi first "Well yeah, I struggled to kill seven mutant enderman on the way" She said with relief "I think I heard someone before I got in this hall" She added as silent took them... ... ... "Footsteps..." Naomi told them quietly as they tip-toed through the darkness and hid. Another figure came in but this time it has white eyes.

The group still hid in the darkness but Naomi snuck up behind the figure and placed a torch "And yup, its the dork" Naomi teased him "Stinkbrain..." Justine defended "Ok, can we just stop fighting and go on. You two can save this teasing later" Sam explained and the two nodded in defeat. They continued in the maze turning right, left, left, right, and so on...

---

"Looks like your little friends are regrouping on their own pathetic team" Herobrine teased as Erick keeps doing stuff in his cage "And some of them are reaching you now" he added and made Erick look at him "Why do you care?" "Why do I care? Because I have a little surprise for them" This made Erick quiet again and continued to do unrecognizable stuff. Herobrine held and showed a purplish liquid on a potion "This potion will transform you into an Enderdragon which I can control and cause chaos and destruction to your little friends"

___

Well that was weird *changes chat log theme while ending this chapter*

Naomi: Wow it worked! Anyway Obvsly!!!

Well that doesn't mean Im gonna end it already.

Max: Big deal, if you end this you'll just start another one...

Well ok fine! You make the story!

Max: Umm... Sorry no.

Ughh.. Nvm See Yah!!! 👊😃