Universe

(Tiny's POV)
(2 weeks after the thing deadlox shot me 😒😒😒)
We was just camping but i heard screaming and running around so i told Ender to ready his ender dagger (dont ask that this one has mods) and hide.

I crept out into the darkness and hearing some words about saving someone.

I ran into the noise and trip from a rock and hit my face, err im ashamed and hurt at the same time.

I quickly ran to the noise without noticing that my mouth started bleeding. "We need to get her back to the Budder Kingdom!" I heard and its obvs Sky. (Sky always as in ALWAYS call gold budder) I made it panting and asked "Whats happening here? "I found this, girl and was unconcious" Said Jason while carrying her. (You asked for it and now you owe me one) I ran back as fast as i can and told Ender to pack his bag and Tp to the Budder Kingdom -_- And so i packed my tents, took some tries to kill the fire and took the coal, and after several seconds im prepared and went back to the Budder Kingdom -_-

Then back at the frikin Budder Hospital where i got shot by Deadlox 'I dont think i can trust him' went in my head and shook it off, I was planning to go back at Rangehiders but my attention was caught by that girl.

I fell asleep on the bench near the bed where the girl was sitting and fell asleep.

--Dreaming
I stabbed herobrine's chest but then he smirked and a red lightning flashed and everybody turned to stone.(Do not include Medussa-_-)

And then a voice whispered in my ear "I can always come back if I want to"
--End of dream

"Where am I!?" the girl asked waking me up "In the budder hospital -_-" I replied, The three walked in but Jason kept staring at her except Adam an TY.

"Whats your name" said MU "Psst, thats no way to start a conversation" Deadlox told MU.

'Somethings familiar about them three' i kept asking myself.

"Universe is my name" She replied a bit frightened but Jason kept staring at her. (You still owe me uni) I studied her closely. Eyes are see green, Hair is dark brown fades to light brown with a little bit of blonde texture, Shes like about 21 a year younger than Jason. Shes wearing Green Shirt with blue jeans and some dark hoodie, perfect with blue ender shoes. ( I dunno so too late :p )

She looked at Jason while blushing, 'She is totally older than me and why do i even ask' 'Anyway its like TrueMU, Sky, and Deadlox seems so familiar'.

I just couldnt help it so i stepped out of the way and out of the Budder Kingdom -_- (dont ask) and I sat under a tree and kept thinking what happened after the death of Herobrine.

Memories started to appear if I was fighting the three with their dark sides but friends surrounded me so i helped them up before reaching Herobrine.

I went back in and saw she wasnt there, MU told me "Will you able to take you with your group?" "We're always a group" i replied, " Anyway where are they" "Uni and Jason went out to get some fresh air and alot to get to know each other " 'What?' I said to myself.

---

Anyway just promise to vote *narrows eyes to someone* and of course dont forget to add characters, I really need them though See Yah!

*eats bread while reading a book*
-Uni " Hi "
*chokes bread**spits out bread*
Hey, Dont surprise me like that !!
-Uni "Sorry, Ender keeps telling me about the next chapter"
-Ender " Come on tell them the next chapte-"
I dont wanna spoil it
-MU Whats up
-Sky Oh god no...
-Uni *blushes*
EVERYONE GET THE HELL OUT NOW!!!
-Everyone *leaves*

And See Yah!!!