A Not So Regular Day

Tiny_Worrior was just mining since he started building his home called "Rangehiders". He's good at bow but not really good at using sword. He loves building stuff and trying to make no sense but he doesn't have anyone to talk to. ): (IKR!?)
He went to the village to buy some food... "May i buy some porkchops?" said by Tiny_Worrior
"Sure! That will cost 1 diamond." replied the shopkeeper quickly. As when the keeper is going to get food.
A memory of Tiny_Worrior suddenly appeared on his mind. And the world blacked out.
---Flashback
He remembered when hes fighting Herobrine with his lost long friends that dissapeared
during the battle.
(Sorry guysD:) Herobrine said "You can never defeat me!" as when he stabbed herobrine on the chest
---No more flashback
He also remembered that some of them Dissapeared, especially DraconLich69 which is his brother!
Tiny shook is head off and tried to forget all these memories. He settled back home, looked up and saw that its already at dawn. He jumped at his bed and slept. He was having nightmares but a flash of light woke him up. "Whos there!?" He shouted, a boy replied after waiting a few seconds "I... Im just a traveler... Sir.". Tiny shrugged and let the boy in.
"Where did you come from" He asked the boy "I ran away" the boy almost cried at this part. Tiny studied him closely and he was wearing a black sleeved shirt with a hoodie and blue jeans with purple shoes, theres enderman eyes on his hoodie as a design. Tiny noticed that the boy didnt took off hes hood.

"Would you mind taking them off please?" the boy dont know what to do but he slowly took off his hood and saw that hes half ender. Tiny jumped backed frightened as he never saw a hybrid before and looking at the floor said "Whats your name?" and he replied "Ender, EnderXper's my name".

"Welcome to 'Rangehider' which is only you and me". Tiny asked if they could go up and talk. "Why did you ran away?" "Mobs attacked us" He said while looking outside the window and noticed two figures "Uhh Tiny? I think someone is outside " While pointing outside and Tiny looked and saw 2 man standing and doing something. " I'll be right back " Tiny said while ealking out the door quietly "Ok" Ender replied. While crawling, something almost shot him on the head, and another one but hit his leg, something was in the arrow making him slowly pass out. He still hear the two figures argue "Look ... You... Done ... " " But ... Was ... Sneak ... You " " I ... Care ... Lets ... Go..." He fell asleep comepletely.

(Tiny_Worrior's POV)
"SHUT UP JASON!!!" a yell woke me up

I looked around and saw that im in a Golden !?!?!?!? Hospital and 'WTH' came in my mind, I tried to get up but failed and saw my left leg was bandaged. Im so worried that i need to get back home but i heard someone "Look, hes waking up" a figure said with brown emo hair and a headphone, wearing a white shirt, gray pants and black shoes with some kind of purple design. "Hello there my friend! And im sorry about that thing before i shot you, My name is Deadlox and here is Sky, Mu , Ssundee, Banjan, Jerome and Husky" and i was like 'WHAT THE HELL!?!?'