What the Heck...

*3rd person view* (I got used to it)

*time skip*

"Uhh... Freaking tail..." Erick murmured while trying to move his tail "You'll get used to it" Naomi told him "Hey, how about the orb thingy Justine gave you?" Erick changed the topic "Yeah, it says that if I put this on some kind of altar and it will undo the curse Herobrine gave your friends" Naomi explained slightly confused "Uhh... Yeah. About that, the altar is like on the other side of Minecraftia" She added "What the..." Erick said to himself "Well yeah probably we need to cross seas, fight large monsters and solve some puzzles just to reach this altar" He stated "Don't worry, I've been there before" he added.

"Umm hey Erick, can we talk for a sec?" Ammy came in the door "Sure..." he said while a bit confused. They went in a room of silent and stuff "So if your a dragon hybrid now... What are you going to do with your future kingdom?" "Well i would say that hybrids are allowed and stuff like those that are hard to understand" He explained "Well we are actually hybrids" she wispered onto Erick's ear "What do you mean?" "We always keep our identity's low because almost all kingdoms here doesn't accept hybrids" "But what did you do to them? Why did they hate you?" he asked "Well thats the problem, we don't know" she said while looking at the floor "Well your always welcome here since you helped us" "Thanks" she ended the conversation.

*Mark's POV*

I kept looking and looking if there's any trace Herobrine left outside Rangehiders. Curiously I found footsteps so I followed it. It led me to uknown forest... No mob to be seen anywhere... The footsteps ended right here on the Oak tree. I looked around and checked my clock 'Still 9:45' Well time to go and I walked to the woods checking my compass "Oh your not going anywhere..." A mysterious male voice. A man appeared with cyan shirt and blue pants with brown shoes, staring at me with his white soulless empty eyes. "Herobrine..." I said silently while keeping my guards up "We thought you we're dead" I growled "Oh thats not easy, killing me with a Light Sword, pfft. I'll just respawn again. And this time he'll face his worst nightmare" He evilly explained while walking around me hands on his back. "How could you do this to us!" I growled again this time letting out my sword "People hated me. They abandoned me. And finally they left me to die!! Even for my own brother Notch!!!" He yelled madly "Well as for you, your doom is near" He finally ended and bringed out his obsidian sword.

He lunged first and teleported behind me but I kicked him and knocked him in the air. He quickly recovered and I lunged at himbut to only see... Myself got stabbed by his own sword. "Not fast enough" Herobrine taunted and removed the sword leaving me barely concious lying on the floor with my own pool of blood.

-----

Max: Holy ... WHY DID YOU REMOVE MARK!?!? *sobs softly*

Sorry but a stories gotta be a story! Also watch your language
Anyways Sorry for not updating frequently I red lots of spooky stuff now im right here stuck. Can't go to the bathroom and other stuff like internet connections. And also apologized for the short story and Mark died (if you don't care Get out!)

A Minecraft Story: Herobrine's Wrathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें