Chapter 11: The game starts now.

Start from the beginning

(The birthday party hall.)

Then I saw the person I hated the most and one of the people who had ruined my life before... that person was my twin, Jungkook. I never forgot that he recorded me when my other siblings were undressing me..... in the store room.....

Then I saw Jungkook walking to his siblings. They smiled at.... Lisa. I remember when it was my birthday, Bangpink beat me up and locked me in the basement.... they just celebrated Jungkook's birthday and didn't care about me.

Without wasting time, I walked to the Kim family to give Lisa the surprise I prepared....

Y/N- "Hello Miss Lisa."

Then Lisa looked back, or should I say my sister.

Lisa- "Huh? Who are you?" *Rude tone*

Y/N- "Wow, you're never going to change your behavior, are you?"

Taehyung- "Huh? Who tf are you to talking shit to my sister like that?"

Y/N- "You all are stupid, It's me Min Seol-ah." *smile*

(Note: Min Seol-ah was one of the people they bullied before.)

J-Hope- "Huh? Min Seol-ah?"

RM- "So you're the bitch we bullied before."

Y/N- "We haven't seen each other for a long time, where are you all studying now?"

Jennie- "We study at the best university in Korea, what about you? Still living poor and studying in a bad school?" *smirk*

Y/N- "I'm studying at a good university now and I'm not living in poverty because my parents' business is growing."

Jisoo- "Oh, we thought you were still poor because you never used to buy food at the canteen and it was very difficult because you had no money at all." *Smirk*

Y/N- "Well, because my family's business has progressed now, I no longer live in poverty."

Y/N- "Oh and happy birthday Lisa! I have a present for you." *evil smile*

Then I handed Lisa the birthday present.

Lisa- "Huh? You have a present for me?" *Rude tone*

Jimin- "I think this must be a cheap gift." *smirk*

Y/N- "This is not a cheap gift and I'm sure you will love it Lisa." *evil smile*

Lisa- "Hm, I'll take it." *rude tone*

Then Lisa took the gift from me roughly. When Lisa opened the gift box, she looked surprised and she screamed when she saw what was inside the gift box. Then she threw the box on the floor along with the gift. All the guests at that time looking at us.

Lisa- "What the fuck is this?!"

Inside the gift was my necklace that they gave me before the incident. The necklace had blood stains on it because they beat me up at the canteen 3 years ago. I smiled evilly at Lisa's reaction when she saw the necklace.

 I smiled evilly at Lisa's reaction when she saw the necklace