5|| You Had Flowers, How Could You Fade Away? [Yami's Story]

Hello ^-^! 

This chapter is really screwed lol! 

Writer's block suck... 

Warning! 

- Mentions of killing animals...

If you are uncomfortable, please don't read the chapter. If you read despite my warnings, I don't accept any responsibility and I definitely won't tolerate any hate comments. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

When Nastasya, Fyodor's older sister, walked to the garden, she felt like she was struck  by a lightning and she really wanted to throw up. She saw the blood all over on the green grass and on the pebbles. A lot of small insects and spiders were laying in a pool of their own blood, some of them were still alive, at the death's door.

The pale orange, golden yellow, crimson, candy pink and snow white roses which their mother treasured more than everything in the world, maybe even more than she treasured to her own family, were plucked, their petals were scattered all around the garden.

"Fyodor?" She called out her brother's name and swallowed the lump in her throat, holding the urge of throwing up. There was no reply from Fyodor though. "Fyodor?" She called out again. She could hear a faint laughter which was coming from a far. Was someone making them a cruel joke to them? She grab the first thing she could reach first. A thick piece of wood, ready to hit the culprit's head with it without mercy. 

Then he saw the hair which was as black as her own hair. It was no one but Fyodor, her younger brother. He was burning a butterfly's wings and watched it die flying. "F-Fyodor?" She stuttered when she saw the poor creature's done to death body fell. She couldn't see his face, but she was sure that there was an evil grin on his face. 

Fyodor didn't react as if she was calling someone else's name. 

"Fyodor?" She was confused as she was walking closer to Fyodor. The thought of she was walking on some little creatures' bodies giving him chills of disgust. She slowly touched Fyodor's shoulder. 

Fyodor slowly turned to him and at that moment, Nastasya knew something was wrong. The body belonged to Fyodor, but the eyes... These eyes were dark and empty like the pit of hell and they seemed like they were not belong to Fyodor at all.

Nastasya felt her heart almost stopped. Her eyes filled with tears. She felt the warm tears were running down her cheeks and nose as well. She then slowly started to walk toward her brother. With every step, her heart was beating faster and faster. She didn't understand. This must be a really vivid nightmare, right? Her brother couldn't have done something horrible, right? She didn't understand anything... What was going on? 

She was so scared... Her heart started pounding even more than before as she locked eyes with her brother. All these things felt so real... Besides fear, a strange feeling was also there... Something was different with Fyodor now... Was this a nightmare? Was the person who was standing in front of her really her brother? 

She didn't know what to do. Her mind was racing with thoughts and she was paralyzed with fear. 'What should I do? What should I say? Why is this happening?' This was so surreal... The whole world was spinning around her.

She was terrified. She was trying to figure out what was going on with her brother. Was this real? No, it must have been a nightmare... She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the voice of her brother. It was like even his voice changed. His voice sounded darker...