Taehyung gloomily poked his rice w/ his chopsticks. He had already started planning his vacation with Jimin this summer...... How could his mom fight with him over his lover's precious time!

Yeo-Jin continued to use Jimin as an example to attack her son: "Look at how hard-working Jimin is. You'd better not rely on the fact that I'm your mom, thinking that these resources are dispensable. If you don't want to separate from Jimin, then come intern together and start learning about work."

......One of them already took the bait, so how could the other not follow?

Taehyung looked at Jimin, and seeing the other gaze back full of expectations, could no longer continue to blatantly refuse.

"Let's wait until summer and then talk." Taehyung could only unhappily accept.

Yeo-Jin smiled, feeling a lot better in her heart. It seems she found quite a good method to educate these two little ones! Gave birth to one and got one for free. Looks like this investment's not bad.

Due to Yeo-Jin's acceptance, Jimin felt very relaxed at Taehyung's place. But good days don't last long, and soon, school started again.

Back on campus, the students naturally discussed the grades from last semester's finals, and as expected, Jimin got 1st place. He obtained a scholarship and even invited everyone in room 412 out to eat.

To avoid something like being caught by Sung Hoon after kissing for 10+ minutes, Jimin and Taehyung established a set of basic rules. They must restrain themselves and not act too obviously in front of others.

Recently, Taehyung truly went over the line. For example, as soon as they arrived back at the dorm, he actually dragged Jimin into the bathroom and did it once...... Just thinking about that made Jimin embarrassed to no end!

Hearing Jimin's request, Taehyung felt bitter in his heart. Now, not only did he have to sleep in that metal cage again, but he couldn't be intimate w/ Jimin. It was like being back in the dark ages, no, even worse than the dark ages!

During the "dark ages", he and Jimin's feelings didn't connect yet, so even if the other was off-limits, he could accept it. But now, even a glance would light the fire in his heart, yet he couldn't kiss and couldn't touch; wasn't that literally a form of torture?

To this, Taehyung also made a request: From now on, instead of sleeping feet-to-feet, they should switch to sleeping head-to-head so they could kiss while Sung Hoon and KiBum weren't looking. Other than that, they had to go to a hotel at least once a week to take care of "certain" needs.

"That...... It wouldn't be good if we're seen going into a hotel by others, right?" Although Jimin also wanted to make love w/ Taehyung every week, he still couldn't throw away propriety.

Taehyung thought a bit, then said, "My mom has a house nearby. It's furnished and about 10 minutes away by car. However, no one has lived there since she bought it, so how about I find some time to clean it up, and we'll go there?"

...Could there possibly be better conditions than that? Jimin happily agreed, "Ok."

Therefore, they bought some bed products, then bought some decorations online and turned that house into a wedding-like room. The first time they spent the night there, Taehyung even joked that it was their "bridal night"......

They'd go to that house every weekend while telling their roommates that they were "going home".

As for their new sleeping positions, KiBum never even noticed while Sung Hoon turned a blind eye and pretended he saw nothing.

For a while after that, the schoolwork was light, and everyone did their own thing.

Taehyung also entered the student council due to NamJoon's invitation and started preparing for the recent large-scale campus event as the host.

This day, he saw A Yeon being pestered by a girl asking for Jimin's WhatsApp: "Big sis! Please, just tell me!"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, and just as he was planning to go forth and take care of this hidden love rival, he heard A Yeon say, "Fine, I'll send it to you."

Somewhat angry, Taehyung waited until that girl left before asking with a smile, "Senior, why did you give Jimin's WhatsApp to her so easily?"

A Yeon smiled, then whispered, "Don't worry, I gave her the side account that Jimin doesn't use."

[A small interlude]

Taeyang: I'll come visityou. 

Minnie: I'll take the internship.

Anchor Jeon: Minnie's mine now. 

Taehyung: What else can I even say ahhhhhhhhhh QAQ Snowlass, you still love me, right?

Snowlass: *has no idea what's going on while smiling foolishly* (Owner, I can't understand what you're saying?)