Especially Taehyung. He had his legs crossed and his head on Jimin shoulder. One hand was absent-mindedly turning the pages of the book, while the other was around Jimin's neck, and from time to time, would play with the other's ear.

Seeing this, Yeo-Jin immediately halted the hand about to knock on the door.

Originally, she wanted to wait until they parted before knocking, but unexpectedly, Taehyung then scooted closer and kissed Jimin's cheek.

"......Don't horse around," Jimin softly reprimanded and moved his shoulder to avoid Taehyung's harassment.

Taehyung stopped for maybe 2 seconds, then reached over to play with the other's ear again. Jimin continued reading.

After playing for a bit, Taehyung couldn't sit still anymore, this time actually grabbing Jimin's chin towards him and going for a kiss.

"Nnn......" Being interrupted, Jimin was clearly agitated, but under Taehyung's ministrations, gradually sunk into the kiss......

As a 40+ year old woman who hadn't been interested in a relationship for years, Yeo-Jin actually felt her cheeks heat up seeing this.

She turned and left without disturbing them.

......Sigh, the children have grown up now, so maybe she should go find her second spring?

During dinner, she found out that Jimin was actually reading a book she wrote. A few years ago, a publisher friend of hers wanted her, as a "well-known finance program's anchor", to write a workplace encouragement type of book, and she agreed.

The book didn't sell many copies, but it wasn't a serious endeavor to begin with.

Hearing that Jimin read her book, she only said, "As for the workplace, one still needs to personally experience it. Reading the bare-bones won't offer much."

Jimin also agreed, but when a person accumulated enough experience, sometimes their words were worth more than their weight in gold, perhaps offering unexpected enlightenment.

Excellence was a habit, and up until now, he still remembered what Yeo-Jin had said all those years ago. Her words resonated with him then and caused him to start working harder to climb to the top.

In life, many "coincidences" were built on top of years of preparation and planning... For example, him and Taehyung. If it wasn't for all the things that happened in the past, perhaps it would have been impossible for them to get together.

Jimin didn't say any words of praise, but as someone who's met countless people, Yeo-Jin could still feel his respect towards her.

Actually, she also found Jimin extremely admirable. This child had a calm and steady personality, and if properly cultivated, would definitely be a talent in the field of journalism.

Thinking of all the things her son's done these past few days, Yeo-Jin suddenly came up with a plan and asked, "Jimin, are you interested in an internship this summer at the TV station? I can personally train you."

Jimin stared blankly, but before he could reply, Taehyung already complained, "Mom, we're only freshman."

Yeo-Jin arched an eyebrow: "So what if you're freshman? A lot of assistant jobs only require a high school diploma. Besides, you're students at F University and have free time in the summer, so isn't interning at the TV station a great opportunity? Even if other people wanted this chance, they might not get it."

"Yes!" Jimin nodded. Although Yeo-Jin was a broadcasting anchor, but in the field of journalism, she was undoubtedly a veteran. This was an extremely rare chance!