Chapter 4

We're BACKKKKKKK

Feels like I've come back from the dead cause it's been so long! I'm sorryyyyy

So I disappeared because my friends and I went on vacation, my job had our busiest projects and events of the year, and I write incredibly slow sometimes.

I hope this chapter entertains you. Gives you a few laughs. Keeps you interested?

Yuh. Alsooooo and NJ Devils fans?!?!

Jack Hughes come back😪😪

And any BTS fans? Tae and Jennie?!🫢 No fighting here though we only support and show love to them!!🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 lolll just wanted to see if anyone's into either of these things.

ENJOYYY ✨🧡

Don't forget we have our Spotify playlist where I add a few new songs every week! She's fun.

Username: aninspiredread

....

CHAPTER 4
EDEN

First impressions are everything.

And a good first impression is what I wanted to have on my new star. Who was he? Who was Noah Thatcher?

I spent the afternoon reading articles, watching any interviews I could though there were very few where he stuck around long enough to answer their questions. It seemed he wasn't exactly a lover of being in front of the camera.

Drafted to the NHL when he was only twenty Noah had spent the past seven years of his career making a name for himself as a center for the Portland Wolves. While there were a number of articles on his work as a player and leader for the team. I found equally as many that portrayed him in an entirely different light.

They were absolutely brutal.

Calling him overrated, washed up and tired, or even just a pretty face with an ugly heart. Tabloids snapped photos of him in messy situations, questioning his relationships with women, and from the looks of things he was about the biggest asshole you could ever meet.

Good thing I didn't believe any of it.

It's the media's job to make stories interesting. All of it could be a bucket of lies written up purely for entertainment. And as for his game, I would learn for myself what kind of player Noah Thatcher is.