CHAPTER 41 - CONGRATS

Start from the beginning

When class started, it was normal until after lunch when everyone was called into the school's auditorium. 

Everyone sat still and straight as a pin needle in alphabetical order. "Will the following students please step forward."

The principal started listing names. 

"Forger Anya, 1st year from Cecile Hall. Blackbell Becky, from the same class. Desmond Damian, from the same class. 

Watkins Bill, 1st year of Wald Hall. And finally, Forger (F/N), 8th year, Imperial Scholar." 

(F/N) got up and stood right beside Becky.

"During the recent bus hijacking, you 1st years maintained a calm mind to support your fellow students through the crisis and waited for help. 

You, Imperial Scholar, risked your life and put the 1st years before yourself to save them. 

You helped bring a quick resolution without anyone getting hurt. To reward your courage, wisdom, and spirit of strength..."

The principal opened a box and revealed something really shiny. 

"You have each been awarded with a Stella Star." The auditorium erupted with cheer. 

Demetrius and Akashi started to laugh, seeing (F/N) turn slightly red from all the attention. 

"Get used to it, (F/N)-chan!" Demetrius yelled. "You're turning into a tomato!" Akashi teased.

When (F/N) went back with her class, everyone congratulated the girl with big smiles. 

"GOOD JOB, (F/N)-CHAN!" "YOU DEFINITELY EARNED IT!" They congratulated her. (F/N) smiled. 

"Thank you, everyone!" She thanked her classmates. Mr. Tobias patted the girl on the back. 

"Congratulations, Forger-chan. Keep up the good work." The man smiled. "Thank you, sir! I will!" (F/N) smiled.

When it was the end of the day, just as (F/N) was about to leave to go meet up with Anya and her father, Demetrius called out to her. "(F/N)-chan!" The boy called out. "Hm?" 

The girl turned around. "Can I walk you to the gates? I want to tell you something." He asked. "Sure."

Demetrius took (F/N)'s bag and held it for her. "It's fine, I got it." (F/N) said.

"It's alright. I already dropped my bag at my dorm." Demetrius said. "If you insist. So, what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked.

"Well, in my family, sometimes, we eat dinner together as a whole family. And on the weekend, we just so happened to have dinner together." The boy started.

(F/N) paid close attention to the boy's words. 

"My mom then brought up you and your mom, saying how you both played volleyball with her. 

In the end, she wanted me to ask you if your family wanted to come over? My parents want to find a day where both of us are available." He asked.

The (H/C) haired girl saw the opportunity this meeting would have on Operation Stix. 

"I'll tell them and text you later about it." (F/N) said. "Perfect." The boy nodded.

The 2 stopped at the gates. "I'll see you tomorrow, (F/N)-chan." The brown haired male returned (F/N)'s backpack.

"Yeah, I'll see you then." She smiled.

Loid, who was waiting for (F/N) to arrive at the gate, saw the interaction between his eldest daughter and the target's eldest son. 

"That's (F/N)-nee's friend." Anya pointed. "Hm. But, I don't think he wants to just be friends with your sister." Loid muttered. "Huh?"

Loid smiled at the youngest. "Nothing to worry about, Anya." He said.

(F/N) entered the car and greeted the 2. 

"Hey, dad, Anya-chan." She greeted them. "Come on! Let's get cake, papa!" Anya yelled.

"Alright, alright! Cake it is!" Loid smiled. "YAY!" While driving, Loid tapped the steering wheel which caught (F/N)'s attention.

'Handler wants to meet up with you.' 'Same cafe?' 'Yeah.' 'Do you know what she wants to talk about?' 'Nope. I guess you have to wait and see.' 

After getting cake, the 3 went home and with the help of Yor, they all made dinner. 

"Oh, Demetrius-kun told me his family is inviting us to come over." Loid choked on his saliva. "WHAT!?" He yelled.

After eating, the family decided to play board games together until it was bedtime. 

When (F/N) knew everyone was asleep, she jumped out the window to a local cafe that is open 24 hours. 

"Good day or should I say good evening, Agent Midnight. This meeting won't be long since I know you have school the next day. Have a seat." Handler said.

The meeting was about what had happened yesterday.

The handler wanted to hear everything from her agent's point of view and praised (F/N) for her good work. 

The said girl also reported on Operation Strix and told the lady how she and Anya had earned another Stella Star.

"That's good. Both you and Twilight are doing well with this mission and this is your first time working together, right?" She asked.

"I think so. Oh, the Desmond family had also invited the Forger family for a gathering. Maybe for dinner." The handler smirked.

"Seems like Donovan's plans are starting to reveal a little sooner than planned but good. We need it as soon as possible." She said.

"I know." (F/N) nodded. "Well, I'll let you go now. Goodnight, Midnight." 

"Have a nice night, Sherwood-san." The said lady watched as (F/N) disappeared into the night with a gentle smile.

BTW - chapters after this one would not be canon!