CHAPTER 33 - DESMOND MELINDA

Start from the beginning

(F/N) stood up and handed the lady her handkerchief.

"Each parent has their own beliefs in parenting. There's nothing wrong with it, I respect that. 

But sometimes, all a kid wants is some recognition from their parents and for them to not have favorites." (F/N) said.

Melinda listened to (F/N)'s words while wiping her tears. 

"(F/N)-chan, has anyone ever told you that you act and sound like an adult sometimes?" She asked. 

The said girl giggled. "Many times." She said. 

After breakfast was done, Melinda led (F/N) to the car. "Where are we going, Melinda-san?" (F/N) asked. The 2 sat in the backseat. 

"I want you to meet the Lady Patriot Society. It's a group of mothers that are really close to me back when I was First Lady.

We just come together to play volleyball and sports and chat." Melinda explained.

"I see. They seem like nice ladies." (F/N) smiled. "Oh they are."

The car ride was silent after that. Melinda looked over to the younger (H/C) haired female.

"You know, I always wanted a daughter. I wanted one to have some girl talks, go out to spas, go shopping." She said.

Melinda touched (F/N)'s locks and started to braid it. The young spy let the woman do what she wanted.

"You have very nice hair, (F/N)-chan. You must take good care of it." The lady commented.

"I do." When the car stopped, Nola opened the door for the both of them. "Thank you." They said.

Melinda held (F/N)'s hand as they walked into the sporting hall. "Melinda!" "Over here." "Everyone!" The ladies greeted the woman.

When the other ladies came over, Melinda showed off the girl beside her. 

"This is Forger (F/N), she will be playing with us for today." She said.

The said female was shocked but curtseyed to the ladies. 

"Pleased to be your acquaintance." (F/N) smiled. The ladies swooned over her.

"Oh my, how polite!" "She looks like a doll." "She's beautiful." (F/N) blushed under all the compliments.

"Thank you." She thanked everyone. "Did you know, she's the one Demetrius has his eyes on!" Melinda grinned.

"Ara! How cute." "Aww." (F/N) turned red as a tomato which had the ladies cooing at the young female.

"Come on, (F/N)-chan. I'll show you the changing room so you can change into the uniform to play volleyball. You know how to play, right?" Melinda asked.

"A-alright. Yeah, I do." She nodded.

After changing, (F/N) meet up with the lady. "I'm ready to play!" 

The ladies took in (F/N) visuals. She had her hair in a high/low ponytail with a headband on.

The uniform showed off the young girl's legs that wore knee pads. 

"Melinda, your son really has good taste!" "She looks like an angel!" (F/N) felt her face getting hot again.

"I know! Come on, let's head to the court." Melinda said. "Let's beat the Northside team!" "YEAH!" The team cheered.

(F/N) thought playing with the ladies was going to be easy but she really worked up some sweat. Never underestimate these ladies. 

(F/N) was able to end the game with a spike to the court.

"Alright!" "Nice, (F/N)-chan!" "We won!" Everyone cheered.

The entire day, (F/N) spent the time playing volleyball and eating at a nice cafe with the ladies.

When it was time to go home, Melinda helped (F/N) pack her clothes back into her bag.

"I had a nice day with you, (F/N)-chan." The lady said.

Melinda smiled at the young girl. "I did too." The girl smiled. (F/N) carried her bag to the front door.

She turned around to see the entire Desmond family standing in front of her. 

"Aww. You're leaving alright, (F/N)-nee?" Damian asked. The said female nodded.

"I am. But don't worry, you'll see me around tomorrow since we have school." She explained.

"Oh yeah." (F/N) then bowed to the family.

"Thank you for having me over this weekend." She thanked the family.

"It's not a problem, (F/N)-chan. Come again anytime!" Melinda smiled. "Get home safe." Donovan said.

Demetrius took the bag from the young female's hands. "I'll come along." He said. "Alright." 

With one more bow, (F/N) and Demetrius left the estate and into the car.

Throughout the car ride, Demetrius threw questions at the girl. 

"How was your day with my mom?" He asked. 

"It was delightful. We had breakfast together then went out to play volleyball and chat with her friends." (F/N) explained.

The male smiled. "She seems to like you a lot." He said.

(F/N) smiled softly. When the car stopped, (F/N) went out with her bag.

Demetrius rolled down the window. "Thank you for everything this weekend, Demetrius-kun." She thanked him.

"Don't worry about it." (F/N) leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow." With a wave, (F/N) disappeared into her apartment complex. 

Once she closed the door, her face exploded bright red.

Demetrius' face was the same. He rolled the window back up and placed a hand on his cheek. 

"You both should just date already, young master." The male looked at the driver who smiled.

"J-just drive me home." He said. 

Once the car had driven away, (F/N) went out again, but this time to meet her handler.

The 2 females met up at a local cafe. The handler looked like a business woman, with her hair pin in the back, rectangular glasses, and a coat over a dress with a briefcase.

"Good day, or rather, good evening, Agent Midnight." Handler said.