CHAPTER 31 - TOUR

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I'm used to it." He replied. I looked to the side. "I feel underdressed compared to you." I said.

"You look fine, (F/N)-chan. Now come on, let's get going with your tour." Demetrius-kun said. I smiled and linked my arm around his.

"Let's go!" As Demetrius-kun led me around the estate, I quickly memorized and made a quick note to draw it down to send to dad.

He showed me the many rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, gyms, play/game rooms, pools, library, etc.

When he showed me what was outside the house, there was a field for soccer, football, track, tennis court, volleyball court, etc.

"Woah. I'm not gonna sugar coat it, your house is humongous, Demetrius-kun." I said.

"I know. But it's too spacious for 3 people." I was confused.

"3?" I repeated. "The butlers and maids have their own sleeping quarters with whatever they want in there." He explained.

The male beside me pointed at a separate mansion on the property. "My mom also lives in a different residence from the main one." He said.

I heard the disappointment in his voice so I started to talk about something else. 

"Is that all for the tour? I think my head is going nuts, trying to remember everything you showed me." I said.

"Yeah, that should be it. Let's head back into my room to finish up our project." Demetrius-kun said.

When we arrived in his room, I took a look around it.

It was a typical boys room with the basics like a bed and a desk but think of it 10 times bigger and the room spacious as hell. Heck, Demetrius-kun has a mini library here.

"Alright, let's start." By putting our minds together, we were able to finish the project in no time, just in time for dinner actually.

A maid knocked on the door to tell us that dinner was done and ready for us.

"Young master, young mistress, dinner is ready." She said.

Both Demetrius-kun and I were lying down on the floor, doing the English assignment together.

"Alright. We'll come down once we clean up. We finished our assignment." Demetrius-kun replied.

"Alright." The maid nodded. "Mom and dad are not joining as usual, right?" He asked.

"I'm afraid so." The lady said. "I thought so." The boy beside me sighed.

I felt bad for my brown haired tour guide. -I guess having power, money, and fame really doesn't make you happy.- 

We both then walked to the kitchen to see Damian-kun already eating. "You guys took a long time. I was hungry." He said.

"It's alright." We both sat down and started to eat as well.

-So far, so good.- Seems like what Demetrius-kun was telling me was true. 

The Desmond Family relationship at home was strained as hell.

Donovan seems like he's either not home or just coped up in his office while his wife lives in a different home. -How sad. It really must affect the kids.-

"So, how is your friendship with Anya-chan going, Damian-kun?" I asked.

I watched as the said boy's face erupted with pink. -Cute.-

"Uhhhh, it's not that bad, I guess." He muttered.

"You know, she always talks about you when she's at home. I think that's all she talks about." I said.