I raise my eyebrows. "You want me, Dani and Pri to be in the music video for your first single back as a band?"

Joe nods. "Yes."

"Have the others agreed?"

"Pri has, Dani's on the fence," Kevin explains.

"Why is she on the fence?" I ask before shaking my head. "Never mind, that's a bad question, she hates being the center of attention."

Kevin chuckles. "Exactly."

"Well, I'll put it this way if Dani's in, I'm in. If she's not, neither am I. It's either the three of us or I'm not in."

Joe nods. "I'll take that."

"Great."

Later, I walk up to Stella, giving her a hug. "Okay, what's the goal today? What are we going after?"

"I need new clothes, that's it," she shrugs.

I nod. "Let's do it."

We weave in and out of stores, letting her try on clothes, choosing most of which are not keepers, but a few are.

"Okay, girl, two more stores is all I can do, then I gotta get going so I'm on time for dinner with Joe."

"Deal," she laughs, pausing. "Speaking of Joe..."

"Oh boy," I sigh.

"How's everything going with planning things with his brothers?" she asks.

I nod. "I really thought you were gonna ask when we were gonna have a baby or something," I breathe out.

"I mean, I've been wondering about that too."

I laugh, shaking my head. "We have no plans for babies right now. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. But as for all of the plans, I know there's a steady plan for how everything is supposed to play out, but Joe hasn't gone into detail with me yet. I expect to hear about it soon. They even said something about wanting me, Dani, and Pri in the music video for their first single."

"What? That would be so cool," she says.

I shrug, "I don't know. I told them I'd do it if Dani does because she's still deciding but I think it would feel a little weird being in front of the camera like that."

"I mean probably since it's so out of the norm for anything we've ever done. But I think it would be really cool at the same time. I think it's sweet they want to show off their wives like that."

I grin, rummaging through a stack of clothes. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Also, if it happens it happens, does that mean that you guys aren't really preventing it you're just kind of rolling with the punches?" she asks.

I nod. "Basically. I mean we're not doing anything to prevent it but we're not actively trying to get pregnant either."

"Putting it in God's hands, then."

"God, fate, destiny, universe, whatever you want to call it," I answer, putting down the could things I considered getting.

"You're not gonna get those?" she asks.

I scrunch up my face, shaking my head. "I wanna show up at home with nothing so Joe doesn't have anything to say about it."

"He wouldn't care," she laughs.

"No, but it's still fun to prove that I can go out and not buy anything," I grin, sticking my tongue out at her.

"You're ridiculous," she laughs, heading over to check out her clothes.