Ep 20: A Time to Skrill

Start from the beginning

Astrid: Hey, look at that. The A-team, already on the case.

Hicca: Yeah, okay, you know, it might be a little early in their dragon riding careers to-

(The Skrill starts to shoot out lightning all around it hitting the A team)

Gustav: Look out!

(All but Spitelout fall to the ground)

Spitelout: Is that all you got, you sparky lizard? No offense to you, of course. Ahh!

(He gets hit by lightning and he falls off his dragon)

Snotlout: Dad!

(He flies at Spitelout)

Y/n: Cover the downed Riders!

(They start to make thier way to the ground when Bahamut stops and growls at the Skrill who is right in front of them)

Y/n: Bahamut? No.

(The Skrill roars at them causing Bahamut to charge up an attack, he charges at the Skrill)

Y/n: Bahamut, no!

(The Skrill and Bahamut fire at the same time and when the blasts collide it creates a shockwave that throws Y/n off Bahamut)

Y/n: Bahamut!

(Bahamut dives at Y/n but over shoots it and falls onto the ground)

Y/n: Oh, come on!

(Y/n opens his wing suit and glides onto the back of Skullcrusher right behind Stoick)

Y/n: Hey, room for one more?

Stoick: Where in the name of Thor did those wings come from?

Y/n: Wings? Oh, we'll tell you later. Right now, I have to get Bahamut.

(They land near Bahamut who shakes his head)

Y/n: Bahamut!

(He runs to Bahamut and hugs him)

Y/n: Are you okay?

(Bahamut licks Y/n causing him to chuckle)

Stoick: Interesting strategy, going nose to nose with the Skrill.

Y/n: Yeah, that wasn't my strategy.

(The other riders land near them as Snotlout helps Spitelout to walk)

Astrid: Snotlout, is he okay?

Snotlout: It's my dad. He bludgeons his own head for sport. Of course he's fine.

(Spitelout tries to speak but it comes out as groaning and grunting)

Snotlout: Like I said, he's fine. Except for that blast of lightning he took to the head. Aw, thanks, Dad! I'm proud of you, too.

Fishlegs: Well, all the huts seem to be in fairly good condition.

Hicca: All except for one.

Stoick: My house!

Ruffnut: Hey, Chief, is the charred look in this year?

Tuffnut: I actually happen to think it's trés chic, Chief. I'm thinking of doing it to our hut back on the Edge.

Astrid: Weird that Stoick's house is the only one the Skrill attacked.

Fishlegs: Huh. That could explain why the Skrill went to Outcast Island and then here.