07

italic - thoughts

JEON HANEUL

Saturday finally came and it is Heeseung's mom's birthday.

"You good?" Heeseung asked while he was driving.

We're now on our way to his parents' house to celebrate his mom's birthday. His mom held a celebration with his close friends and families only.

So it won't be nerve wrecking to announce the wedding, right?

"Of course I am not" I answered Heeseung.

He chuckled and held my hand.

"Don't worry, I'm sure mom's gonna love the news" he assured.

Now why does this feel like we're actually marrying each other because of love?

We both stayed silent after, his hand still holding mine.

After a few more minutes, we finally arrived. The guards in their mansion's gate immediately recognized Heeseung's car as they quickly opened the huge gates for us.

Heeseung rolled down his window to greet the guards.

"It's been a few days since you went home sir, glad that you're here at you mother's birthday" the guard said with a smile.

I frowned and looked at Heeseung.

He haven't been going home?

"Of course, it's my mom's special day" he answered before driving again and parking it across their huge garden.

There are already a few cars parked in which I assume is owned by his parents' relatives.

"You haven't been going home?" I asked him as he look at himself in his rearview mirror.

"No" he shortly said.

"And why?" I asked.

He looked at me before answering, "remember when I told you I had breakfast at McDonald's because we had a fight?"

"God, you've been not going home since then?" I asked him in disbelief.

He just nodded and shrugged his shoulder.

"You better apologize to them later" I said and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"What? no way" he said as he also unbuckle his seatbelt and took our gift to his mom at the back seat.

"What do you mean no? You will apologize"

"Whatever you do, I won't apologize Jeon Haneul" he emphasized the words 'wont apologize' and went out of his car.

I soon got out also and went beside him to walk together in their house.

Before we entered, he held my hand which made me look at him.

"Let's act like a real couple, shall we?" he gave me a smile.

I nodded and also smiled.

"Be careful though, you might fall hard" I joked and chuckled.

"And what if I fall? will you catch me?"

"I am very willing to"

*******
short update!! </3

^_^