06

italic - thoughts

JEON HANEUL

Realizing our position, I immediately removed his arms around my waist and stood up. I could literally feel my cheeks getting hotter as seconds past by.

"F-fine. Whatever. I'll... uhm- just brush my teeth" I thought of an excuse and quickly went in my bathroom.

I locked the door and held on the sink, trying to stay balanced as I suddenly started getting dizzy.

I opened the faucet and started washing my face to make me go back to reality.

Lee Heeseung, just what the fuck are you doing to me?

With a wet hand, I placed it on my chest as my heart started beating erratically inside my chest.

"Calm down will you?!" I whispered-shouted as I lightly tapped my chest, as if I was communicating with my heart.

After wiping my face with a small towel, I then started brushing my teeth and soon went out after finishing.

As I got out, I saw Heeseung asleep in my bed. He even left a space that's enough for me to lay down.

"Stop staring and sleep here" he suddenly said.

I immediately made myself stay composed and said, "Who said I'm staring?"

"My handsomeness"

Wow, he still have the audacity to boast after what happened earlier?

"Disgusting" I made a disgusted face before proceeding on my bed and laying down beside him.

He's already under the blanket so I slipped my body in and turned off the lampshade beside my bed.

As time past by, I could start to feel his body's warm as there is only a tiny gap between us and we're under the same blanket.

Since I was laying down on my back, I turned my head to his side. He is still awake and is looking at me.

"Your side profile looks so pretty" He whispered.

He scooted closer, removing the space between us. Our faces are now a few inch away from each other. He suddenly held my body and pulled me closer to him, making me now lay down on my right side.

His arms slowly started wrapping around my waist.

I internally cursed as I could feel my heart beat fast again.

Damn my heart is at it again!

He pulled my leg with his and locked our legs together that are under the blanket.

"God, it feels so good hugging you" he whispered with his eyes closed.

I was hesitant at first, but soon also scooted closer to him and buried my face on his chest, inhaling his scent. He then lifted my head and used his other arm as my pillow.

Though I did not hug him, the warm doubled as he is so close to me.

"I have a question" I said, suddenly feeling the urge to ask him this question.

"Go on" he said with a sleepy tone.

"Why are still single?" I asked.

"I'm not, you're my fiancée" he chuckled.

"No- What I meant was like, why are you not with someone you really love? Like someone whose you're willing to court and do all those romantic stuff" I genuinely asked.

"Is what we are doing right now considered a romantic stuff?" he teased in which I just scoffed.

"If I'm not single, then you wouldn't get your apartment" he answered.

"I mean you're right. But my questio-"

"Just sleep" he cut me off by pulling my head and burying it in his chest even more.

I just shrugged the question off and decided to sleep.

I was already half asleep, but I heard him say, "How can I not be single when you're the only girl I'm willing to date"

I was astonished and immediately opened my eyes. I backed my head a little and looked at him.

He was sleeping soundly while mouth is slightly open.

I frowned.

Was that a dream?

Considering that I was already half asleep, it made me so confused. I went back to my place earlier and closed my eyes.

With a confused mind, I fell asleep in his embrace.

the next day

Me and Heeseung entered the hospital together. He was holding my hand bag as I clung my arm on his' and sip on my coffee.

"I took your coat in my office yesterday" Heeseung said while we're at the elevator, on our way to his office.

I just nodded and while looking in front. I could see our reflection from the door of the elevator. I quickly took my phone from my pocket and took a pic of us while our arms are linked together.

"Again, I didn't know you were taking a pic. I might look ugly there" Heeseung said after hearing the camera shutter.

"You're always handsome don't worry" Those words came out naturally from my mouth, making me freeze on my spot and look at Heeseung.

He was also just looking at me, obvious that he's shocked to what I just said.

"I mean-" my words were cut off when the elevator's bell dinged. In which we both went out after.

Saved by the elevator.

*******

^_^