Book Three Announcement

Hey babes!!! I wanted to thank every single one of you that have taken the time to read this book and/or the first book in this series. I seriously never imagined that anyone would actually enjoy what started out as my 'stress 'writings' but I am so glad you do!

As you all know, this is a series, and EVERY member of DRH will have a book eventually (I have 12 books planned in total). Over the past few months I have been taking suggestions on who you guys want to see more of, and I finally have a plan for the next 3 books! All are based on your suggestions and interests!

But...... one step at a time right?

So the next book in the Devil's Right Hand MC series is.....

Drum roll please...

Addicted to You

Which will star Axe and Gabby

The first few chapters will be published June 2nd 2023. After that, I hope to do weekly updates, but remember I am a grad student, so there may be times that isn't possible.

As always, please let me know if you came from book 1 or 2!! I would love to know my dedicated readers!

The book cover and description are below.

The past is something no one can change. It is something that is set in stone, permanent. However, it's something that Gabby Wilson is determined not to repeat. Newly sober, Gabby must embark on a life she never expected. One that involves jobs, responsibilities, and friends who like her for more than her connection to heroin. Though this may seem normal to everyone around her, simply putting one foot in front of the other is hard for her. After being rejected by many jobs, she stumbles into a bar on a rainy night and is hired on the spot as a bartender. What Gabby didn't realize is this is no ordinary bar, this is the official clubhouse for the Devil's Right Hand MC. She tries to keep her head down and just work, but a certain young prospect has other ideas. Can he break down her walls? Can she truly allow herself to be happy after her checkered past? Or will she be pulled back into the arms of the only thing she has ever known: addiction?

---

Axe Anderson is the youngest, spunkiest member of the Devil's Right Hand Mother Chapter. He is only seen as a little brother, a kid, not the man he has become. Now he's determined to show he is more than the scared, scrawny kid Grease took in three years ago. He hates to be viewed as a child because while he may be young in number, he is much older in life experience. Though he has only spent 19 years on this planet, they have not been easy. They have been filled with love, loss, and grief. Carrying the weight of his own past, he meets the new timid bartender with walls so strong a missel wouldn't break them down. But maybe, just maybe, an ax can.