IV

A/N: Quick warning for some, there will be mentions of attempted SA. Please read with discretion. I will have a warning.

Walking to my next class with the principal next to me, I felt many stares, thanks to my performance earlier. Two new friends at least, that's a plus.

"My, my, Y/N, you certainly put up a show during gym." She was watching?

"Thanks. I've never played soccer before." I said.

"The boys on the other team disagree. They even want to meet you personally." She spoke. You have no idea.

"I'm sure they're dying to see me," I say sarcastically. "I'm not the same." We arrive at the library since it's Study Hall for me. The library was huge as I expected from the size of the main building.

"This is you can study or work on things for other classes. Or, for peace and quiet. Some students have lunch here as long as they clean up after themselves. There are computers if you don't have your own in the computer room at the back left corner."

"Thank you." I walked away into the corner of the library to pick up a psychology book. I look through the different selections of books and bumped into someone without noticing.

"Ow!" The girl fell and dropped her books, landing all over her feet.

"Oh, I'm sorry

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Here, let me help you up." I offered her my hand. Her face became flustered quickly but took my hand. I helped her up easily and picked up her books for her. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, thank you, for helping me." She spoke softly.

"No worries. It was my fault anyways." I said.

"You're very kind..." She said before looking away, blushing. "I-I see you're into psychology?" She took notice of the books I was looking at.

"Yeah. I find it interesting." I said.

"D-Do you mind if I recommend a book for you?" She asked. "My way of thank you for helping me."

"I'll take your offer, uh..."

"Serena."

"Y/N." She took a step back as her eyes widened. She stared at me with stars in her eyes.

"You're Y/N! A lot of people have been talking about you recently. Your skills in soccer." She whispered. "And among other things..."

"I'm assuming the guys are speaking badly of me?" She nods.

"I find their rumors hardly true... You're very sweet and strong..." She mumbles.

"Thank you. I don't care what they say about me, as long as they leave me alone." I said. "They will bother me to no end." I sigh as I looked at her. "So, about the book? You said you would give me a suggestion?"