II

Art went by quickly with the company. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I packed up my things and walked around the school to occupy myself, and to keep a better idea of the building. The school was as big as it appeared on the outside, many floors and rooms in each building. Bathrooms are a bit scarce I noticed. I've only seen a couple of bathrooms the entire time I've been walking. I was about to head to the lunch room until I heard movement behind me. I turn around and see a group of guys walking towards my direction. 8 guys from all grades from the look of it based on their sizes.

"This him?" The one in front pointed towards me.

"Yeah, that's him. The new student sure is attracting a lot of attention. I think he likes it." The guy to right says.

"Can I help you?" I spoke as I turned my back towards them.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I know myself pretty well. Seems you don't." Trying to provoke me, not gonna work on me. "I'll be on my way."

"Hold it." The leader walked up to me and put his hand in my shoulder. "Know your place kid." Typical high school bully.

"I know the place we're at, it's called school. Now excuse me, I have somewhere to be." I yanked his hand off of my shoulder before continuing to walk away.

"Tch. Hate this guy already. He thinks he's the shit." He growls as the rest of his crew agree with him.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Let's provoke him to see how he really is. "I'm right here, am I not? If you actually some sort of reason to even approach me, then state your business, otherwise I'm just gonna assume your parents don't give you enough attention." To say that pissed him off was an understatement. I could see vains on his face from anger. "Check your blood pressure before you pass out from holding your breath."

"You better watch it L/N. It's is against you." He growled.

"Shiver me timbers." I waved him off and walked away from them. I made enemies already just by existing. At least I know, those are the trouble makers and potential closet perverts of the school. No doubt he thinks he runs the school with his goons. As long as he doesn't bother me, I don't care what he does. However, if I see him do things to girls, I won't hesitate to take action. After all...

I need people to rely on.

~~~

Dance in the Game - ZAQ

~~~

I met up with Ms. Lauren for guidance on my next class, Physics. After a minute or two of walking, we approached the class. It was much different than a regular classroom. Unlike having seats in rows, there were rectangle tables in the middle and sides of the classroom.

"Ms. Vi, this is your new student, Y/N L/N."

"Hello, nice to meet you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hello, nice to meet you." I said.

"Welcome~ Please have a seat in the back with the two girls back there, Alyssa and Allison." She pointed to the far left table with the two girls that appear to be similar based off of appearance.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sit in the back as I'm told and take out a notebook and pencil

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sit in the back as I'm told and take out a notebook and pencil.

"Hey, you're the new guy right?" The one on the left asks me. (First image.)

"Yep. Don't mind me, I'm usually quiet." I said. "Y/N."

"Alyssa, this here is my good friend Allison." (Second image.)

"Hi!~" She seems cheery.

"Nice to meet you both." I said.

"So, what do you think of this place?" She asked.

"Nothing special. Regular school to me." I replied.

"I hear ya. Don't worry, this teacher is very chill and helpful." That's good to hear. Potentially useful.

"Thanks for the tip. My others don't seem to bad so far. First impressions."

"That's fair."

"So, Y/N, what brings you to this school?"

"Came from a different area. Wanted to see how things are down here." I lied. They're being very social with me right now. So far nothing out of the ordinary. No strange body language and the questions are basic and straighr forward.

"Oh, that's cool. I moved here somewhat recently too." The bell rang starting class and thus I continued my strategy of pretending to pay attention and mind my own business.

"Hey, Y/N? Can you help me with this?" Allison pointed to the problem on the board.

"Sure. Going off basic algebra, you're looking for velocity, just isolate the v to find it. And then plug in the numbers into the formula."

"Thanks. You're pretty good at this aren't you?"

"I'm okay at it," I replied. Soon enough, class ended and I met up with Ms.Lauren.

"How was class?"

"Good. Made new friends. So far so good." I won't mention the guys yet. Better save it for when I actually need then off of me.

"That's wonderful news, you're next class will be gym."

Secrets - High School Harem x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें