I

"Ms.Lissa, good morning." Ms. Lauren greeted Ms. Lissa.

"Good morning

"Good morning. Is this a new student?" Ms. Lissa eyed me. She wasn't the only one staring, however. I looked around and see the class to see it was all girls.

'This is gonna be awkward. Probably better off being normal.'

"Yes, this is Y/N L/N."

"Pleaure to meet you, Y/N. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class." I nodded. Here goes.

"Hello, I'm Y/N L/N. You all seem like nice people so I'll enjoy my stay here. Looking forward to working with you."

~~~

Dance in the Game - ZAQ

~~~

Hopefully, I left an appealing impression. From the look of it, looks like I did. Their looks seem to approve of me.

"Why don't you sit in the very back to the left corner? You don't have any vision trouble, do you?" Ms.Lissa asked.

"I have good vision. I'll be fine back here." I made my way to my seat and put my things down before sitting.

"Perfect. I'll take him to his next class Ms. Lauren."

"Thank you! Y/N, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me. Have a good day!" She's full of energy. I only nodded in response as she left the room.

"Alright class, let's continue where we left off." Ms.Lissa spoke before turning to the board to continue her lesson. I admit I got pretty bored quickly but at least I pretended to pay attention. As she was writing down some words on the board, I heard some whispering around me.

"He's pretty cute."

"I know! And he's quiet... Do you think he's shy?"

"He seems pretty boring. Maybe there's more to him."

"Don't be mean! We don't know anything about him yet." Similar comments were made between the preppy group next to me.

'I guess they're the popular girls. Always gossiping and having fancy clothes and makeup and whatnot. The usual stereotype.' I noted. However, I see two girls staring from my right.

 However, I see two girls staring from my right