Prologue

A long sigh escaped my lips as I watched the time on my digital clock go by. I was finally free from that "Hell." That horrible place I had to call home. God, was it such a blatant lie. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil slightly. I shouldn't dwell on it anymore, and pursue what I've always wanted. A normal life. That's when I realize I'm no longer feeling excitement or joy. All I felt was nothing. Even the sudden anger I had seemingly faded away. The White Room really changed my whole demeanor. It's all I know.

"Well, I should probably get ready for school." I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom first thing. "Oh right, I should probably ask her if she has a spare toothbrush and towel. And deodorant..." I mumbled as I walked downstairs to greet my "adopted" mother,

"Oh, hello Y/N. How're you this morning?" She spoke softly before walking towards me.

"I'm fine. I just need a toothbrush and other essentials."

"Speaking of which, I quickly went to the store and got you the basic needs. Clothes wise, wash what you have now and your school uniform." Sounded simple enough.

"Alright. Thank you for the items, Ms.Hannah."

"No worries, dear. I'm glad you're alright now." She said before petting my head.

"Well, I'll go ahead and get ready for school." I grabbed the bag filled with my items and quickly got ready.

~~~

Seems a bit big for a high school. The building was fairly large, to say the least.

Doesn't seem too bad

Doesn't seem too bad. I walked to the principal's office for my schedule. I should probably ask the desk lady to see if she can help me. "Uh, excuse me, miss?" I spoke. The lady looked up from her computer screen.

"Well, hello there. How can I help you?"

"I'm the new student. I came here to pick up my schedule." I said.

"Oh! So you're the new student... I see. Let me call the principal so she can take you around the school. You can wait by those seats in front of you." I nodded and put my bag down before sitting on the couch. I have to admit, it was quite comfy. It wasn't long before I faced the principal of the school.

Ms

Ms. Lauren. Long white hair, smooth pale skin, bright blue eyes. To say she was beautiful is an understatement.

"Hello, you must be Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." I shook her hand. Her hands were as smooth and gentle as I thought.

"Likewise. I'll be under your care." I replied and bowed respectfully.

"Follow me, I'll show you your classes." I nodded and followed right next to her. "So, from the report, I can see you are kinda smart."

"I'm okay at remembering some things," I replied.

"I see. I'm sure you'll be a great student if you try harder." Words of encouragement huh? Well, I'll take the kind words that's for sure.

"Thank you. I'll do my best. Also, I sort of noticed. All girl's school?"

"Actually, this year we switched to co-ed. There are some guys here. I'm sure you'll see some in your gym class and academics."

"Perhaps. They aren't trouble, right?" Ms.Lauren sweatdropped at the thought.

"I wouldn't say troublesome... More flirty to say the least." As I expected. Probably perverts here too. I'll keep an eye out.

"This is your first class, Economics with Ms.Lissa."