Chapter 21 • Phsyco

It's been about a week and Wally has finally got most of his color back.

Reader's POV:

I walk into the bedroom to see Wally slouching over the edge of the bed, placing his head onto his forehead.

"Oh, hey neighbor!" Wally notices me as I lean on the doorframe. I smile down at him as I stand myself back onto my feet. I walk over to him and sit next to him on the bed.

"How you feeling?" I pat his back reassuringly.

"Meh.. I feel better thanks to you!" He smiles at me as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Ready to go back to Home?" I tilted my head in curiosity, waiting for an answer. He nods in return and stands up. He was dressed in his clean red, blue and yellow striped shirt and light brown long pants. I stand up and fix his loose belt before looking back up at him. I grab his hand and walk him out of the house. As we step into the light I look over at Wally as he looks around, noticing Barnaby outside his own blue house. Barnaby then sees us and runs over.

"Hey there Wally! Hi y/n!" The big blue dog waves at us as he takes the pipe out his mouth.

"Hey Barnaby!" Wally looks up at him, smiling.

"You look quite colorful today!" Barnaby laughs and so does Wally.

"Yup, I sure do.." Wally chuckles as his laugh simmers down. I tug on Wally's sleeve, getting his attention back on me. "I'll catch up with you later Barnaby!" I gotta say hello to Home.. Ha. Ha." Wally then waves goodbyes and continues walking to Home, one hand in his pocket and the other holding my hand. We finally got in front of the Home and waved up to them. They start opening and closing doors and window shutters in a way to show their excitement. I laugh and so does Wally, but more in a worried kind of laugh. Door then opens the door, giving  Wally permission to step inside. I tug on Wally's sleeve once more before placing his coupon and pill bottle in his hands.

"If you ever need help, call me!" I wink as I walk off towards my own house. Once I get back inside I decide to clean around the house a little before going to my job at Eddie's Post Office. I started picking up clothes, garbage, dirty towels, etc, off the floor. I fix the couch pillows, fold blankets, make the bed, wipe the kitchen counters, dust, vacuum, and other easy chores. I sigh in relief as I finish up, deciding to watch a movie before heading to my job as a reward. I sit down on the couch and grab the remote, turning on 'American Phsyco', (My favorite movie yall.)
___________________________________

I hear knocking during a murder scene and scream in fright. I drop the pillow I was hugging tightly as I cleared my throat. I walk to the door and open it slowly, revealing the nicely dress yellow puppet, holding a bouquet of pink and yellow tulips.

"U-um.. hey neighbor!" He flashes a bright smile, blush tinting his orange cheeks. I look at the bouquet and then up at him.

"Woah! Is that for me." I blush as I look at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I just wanted to thank you once again for helping me." I giggle at his adorable expression before grabbing the bouquet and smelling it. It smelled ten times better than normal flowers where I used to live.

"Wow.. they're beautiful, thank you!" I looked up at him after sniffing the flowers. He blushed and nodded.

"You're welcome.." He pulls his collar to the side as in a way to show he was hot. I giggle at his reaction and grab his hand, pulling him inside.

"Wanna finish this movie with me?" I ask before walking into the kitchen, grabbing a vase full of water and placing the flowers inside. He nods as he takes off his shoes and sits onto the couch. I sit down next to him and unpause the movie.

"Woah.. that's quite a graphic movie.." He chuckles at the sight of dead naked women, (LOL I CAN'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.)

"Ahah.. yeah, I can change it if you wa-" I get cut off by Wally's hand being placed onto my mouth.

"No it's fine! I.. like these kind of movies.." He laughs awkwardly as he spreads his legs onto the table and fixing his arm around my shoulder. I giggle as I place my head onto his shoulder. I've noticed me and Wally have been close recently, more than normal neighbors are. I blush due to my thoughts, he looks over to me with a surprised look.

"Is this making you uncomfortable." He asks, lifting his arm slightly.

"No, no! I enjoy it.. quite a bit." I giggle as he places his arm back down.

"Good." He fixes his gaze back onto the bloody scene on the TV. He had no reaction throughout the movie, even during the gore scenes as if, he doesn't care about it. We continue cuddling up on the couch, watching the movie, our hands interlinking and our breaths syncing.
___________________________________

Aww you two are so cute together, all though idk when I should end this happiness. 😋

Don't forget to vote my little sugar cubes!!