Chapter 10 • Chains

Yall ain't ready for this one..
________________________________________

I woke up in sweat, looking around frantically, remembering I was in Wally's bed. I sighed and stood up to go check on Wally due to the nightmare I just had. I go through the now wide open door and walk into the living room. I look over to the couch and lift up the blanket Wally was using. Gone, Home seemed to sleep as well as the house shook while he snored. I decided to use this time to look into the scary closed door at the end of the hallway. I quietly crept through the hall trying not to wake up Wally and Home. I got in front of the door way and pushed it open with a creak. I pungent rotting smell hit me as soon as I took a step inside. It smelt like rotting food. I close my nose and looked around, finding candles and books all over the stained wooden floor. I saw a bunch of ripped and scribbled on canvases on the floor as well as the one that I painted at the lake, hanging on the wall in perfect shape. I also saw a lot of scratch marks on the wall surrounding the window.

"Y/N. What are you doing in here. It's not nice to intrude." Before I could turn around Wally grabbed my wrist with his hand and looked straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just had a nightmare and I was looking for-"

"Bullshit." He dragged me by the wrist into the bedroom, after shutting the room close and threw me onto the bed.

"You really have no manners." He spoke under his breath while walking around in the room.

"I'm sorry I just was curious." I shook in fear of what he was going to do to me. All of a sudden he jumped at me and pinned my wrists onto the wall.

"CURIOUS OR NOT YOU SHOULDNT GO SNOOPING AROUND SOMEONES HOME." He yelled at my face, tightening his grip around my wrists. I started to tear up at the loud noise and pain being brought onto my wrists.

"Wally! You're hurting me!" I yelled out as his pupils shrunk down 2x the original size. Home than moved the floorboards causing the bed to move and shake Wally. Wally's eyes went back to normal as he began to tear up. He let go and looked down at his hands.

"I'm sorry y/n, I don't know what took over me. I'm really sorry please forgive me." His voice cracking as he looked back up to me, tears forming under his eyes as he shook. I got up and hugged him. He hugged me back tighter as he began to calm down. I pat his back and let go of him, looking at his red face taking in the view and sighing. His hair was now down hanging above his face.

"I'll just let you have some alone time, alright?" I said as I walked up to the bedroom door. Giving an excuse to escape this insane puppet.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I looked up at him as I waved my goodbye, his hand went up as if he wanted to grab me but he brought it back to himself and nodded. I closed the room, with my clothes in my hands, which I was able to grab before leaving, and ran for the door scared of Wally changing his mind. I ran outside into the forest, trying to make my escape, barely being able to see I dug deeper and deeper into the forest before falling and hitting my head. I pass out.
________________________________________

Sorry for the short angst chapter, had to do it at some point. Don't forget to vote yall!