i grabbed my wig from off of my bed and started to work my magic . after about an hour of doing my hair it was finally laid and slayed . i had curled everything out once more before doing my edges . when i was finished i started putting on my dress and accessories .

when i clipped my necklace on , i instantly went over to my vanity to do a slight beat . it took about 20 minutes before i was done and spraying the setting spray .

i brushed my eyelashes out with a little spool before grabbing my phone off the charger , calling laila .

"bitch is uu ready ?" she said answerin the phone .

"girl almost im finna put my heels on and grab my shit now " i said , toppin my lip combo off with lipgloss .

"alright im like 10 minutes away , imma call uu when im ousside ."

"alright" i said before hanging up and grabbing my silver heels to go with my dress . after i was done i grabbed my shades and purse and headed downstair , waiting for her to pull up .

after a whole of scrolling through insta , she finally called and told me to come outside . i headed out and got in her car .

"heyy bitchh uu look tf goodt" she said hypin me up .

i smiled and said "thank uu cous uu look good too"

she pulled off and i started taking pictures as we headed to where ever we were going and posted them to my insta .

❤️   💬   ↗️
7,843 Likes
KC.Goat3d: shawty ice cold 🧊 she stiff on a 🥷🏽
Comments have been turned off

"lai where we goin ?" i asked still taking pictures .

"somebody havin a party at this one joint i heard its gon be lit ." she said stopping at the red light and lighting a blunt . "ohh okaa"

she passed me the blunt and i took a puff and turned the music up . we jammed and smoked until we pulled up to this one club .

the outside was mad packed and the music was boomin . laila parked and we both got out . she locked her doors before we headed towards the door .

"we dont gotta worry because as soon as the posters went up i bought two of the limited passes so we dont gotta wait" laila said as we walked up , she grabbed the tickets out her purse and handed them to the security , they let us in the party and we moved pass the thick crowd that was inside .

"WHERE WE GON SIT ?" i yelled over the loud music , holding laila's hand so i wouldnt get lost .

"THIS SECTION OVA HERE , THESE WHERE ALL MY PEOPLES AT" she yelled back .

i followed behind her to this small section with a few females . "heyy yal" she greeted them as we walked up . "heyy girl who yo pretty friend ?" one girl asked .