Part 19

shawns pov

we drew the string to the cannons as our moms popped the balloons . blue dust and glitter popped everywhere . "ITS A BOYY" everyone shouted . i jumped up in the air screaming "LETS GOOO" as kaycei pouted .

i walked back to her and hugged her . "awwn my pouty baby ."

"no get off me ." she said while pushing me , still pouting .

"uu mad cs i knew it was gon be a boy ?" i teased her . she mugged me and walked to her mom , and laid on her shoulder .

"girl what is uu doin ?" momma kay looked down at kaycei with a mug .

"she mad cos i was right" i said laughing walking up to them .

"girl dont be like that now go have fun wit yo man" momma kay shoved her towards me .

i grabbed her and pulled her into a hug . "stop makin that face mama , a boy gon b just as fun" .

"but i wanted to have a lil me not a lil uu" she rolled her eyes . "but i guesss itll be finee" she continued .

"uu okay now ma ?"

"yea cmon" she grabbed my hand and led me back into the party .

everyone was up dancing and talking and just having a good time . me and kaycei sat in our chairs talking to whoever came up to us .

few hours later

we enjoyed ourselves as much as we could . "baby im tired ." kaycei said while rubbing her stomach . this girl done got a habit with doin that . "ight lets say our byes to everyone ."

i got up and helped her out of her seat and we walked up to everyone to say our goodbyes . after we were done we walked to my car and left .

when we made it to my house , she didnt waste no time slipping out her lil heels and dress . "gimme a shirt " she said holding her hand out .

"damn girl ." i said as i smacked her ass and then rubbing over her stomach . "seem like he finna be heavy as hell"

"i knoww my back hurt so badd , he's definitely putting a strain on me "

i grabbed one of my white tees and handed it to her . "i need to start ordering the stuff then . ill be 8 months next month "

"thats yo fault for disappearin on me"

"shut the fuck up"

"im just fuckin witchu damnn" i said in defense .

she rolled her eyes and put the shirt on , laying down .

"can uu hand me my makeup wipes ?" she asked irritatingly .

"girl stop wit the attitude for i fuck it outchu ."

i tossed the wipes at her and she sucked her teeth . "uu think im playin ?" i turned around and asked her . she muffed my face laughing . "boyy get im too pregnant for disss"

i laughed taking off my things and joining her in bed . we laughed and chopped it up before we fell asleep .

short chapter ikkk😭😭ian kno wtf to write 😭