World 20: The prince and the prince(ss)?

Start from the beginning

    The A world has a high altitude and high points, and it is not too dangerous. The S-level world is the world. The risk factor is high. The last vampire world was an S-level world. If you are not careful, you will die. Fortunately, with the protection of him and Xiao A, Tangtang was able to complete the task smoothly.

    Qiu'er forgot about the hero's contribution, who is the hero, I don't know.

    Qiu'er, who couldn't find out the real identity of the male protagonist, vented his anger. He will never admit that he is not capable enough and his authority is not high enough. The male protagonist must be too cunning and refuses to reveal it. Why not? .

    Little A held his chin and looked at Qiu'er, ah~Qiu'er's puffy appearance is so cute.

    The rotation speed of the turntable slows down, and the pointer stops in one of the grids.

    Qiu'er took out the plot book on the grid, and it said "Princess Sweetheart Came Here for a Tour". Qiu'er saw that it was a B-level world, and he was a little disappointed.

    Little A comforted him and said, "Although it's a B-level world, it's safe, and you don't have to worry about the host's personal safety." Qiu'er thought about it, and it's the same reason. Forget it, the less the points, the less,

    Tang Tang's safety is the most important thing.

    They looked at the plot book, just looking at the name, it was a bit like a joyous direction, and now Qiu'er was more at ease, thinking that there would be no problems in the happy world, even if there was, with Tangtang's ability, it was still not moving. Can you solve it with your fingers? !

    Although it is a B-level world, mainly for joy, but the fate of the male supporting role in it is quite tragic.

    The hero of this world is named Wu Chenyi, the prince of Wu Dynasty. The heroine is named Bai Fangxin, the third princess of Mei Country.

    Huanguo is a small country in the north, famous for its most beautiful plum blossoms in winter. The fantasy country loves peace and has nothing to do with the world. Its climate and environment make many countries have no ambitions to invade it. After all, the soil in the fantasy country is not good, and the climate is also bad. Although the plum blossoms are beautiful, they cannot be eaten. Can only eat half full.

    Suddenly one year, there was an earthquake in the fantasy country. The people suffered countless casualties, and the food harvest was not much. The fantasy country suddenly fell into a state of starvation. There have also been natural disasters of varying degrees in the country.

    Helpless, seeing the people starve to death one by one, the king of the fantasy country set his sights on the richest country in the Central Plains, and also the most prosperous and powerful Wu Dynasty.

    Huan Guojun took his most beautiful prince Baitang and the most beautiful princess Bai Fangxin on the road to Wuchao.

    When he came to the Wu Dynasty, Lord Huan Guo expressed his intention of coming. He hoped to incorporate the Huan Kingdom into the territory of the Wu Dynasty, and begged the emperor of the Wu Dynasty to give them food and tide over the difficulties.

    Huan Guojun is a good monarch, if he is not desperate and the people can't live, who would be willing to bow down to other countries.

    At the banquet, the emperor of the Wu Dynasty, who had special hobbies, took a fancy to the exquisite-looking Baitang. He agreed to the request of Lord Huan, but his request was to keep the princess and prince he brought with him in the Wu Dynasty.