World 19: Holy See and Vampires

Start from the beginning

    Tangtang hadn't drunk blood yet, didn't have much contact with people, and had a pure personality. There was only a vampire butler by his side to guard him while he was sleeping.

    After he woke up, all the vampires were summoned to celebrate the prince's awakening, and hunted humans wantonly.

    At the banquet, Edith's holy face attracted Tangtang, and he fell in love with her. He couldn't bear her to be sucked to death, so he took her back to the castle.

    Seeing Edith being taken away, Trey desperately escaped at the banquet.

    The supporting actor didn't want to hurt Edith. In order to make her happy, he took the initiative to invite Trey to the castle as a guest. Under Edith's lure, he told a lot of information about vampires, which the Holy See didn't know Yes, and because of this secret, the Holy See has never been able to completely eliminate vampires.

    The butler noticed something strange and wanted to kill Edith, but Tangtang protected her with his life, so he had no choice but to give up and imprisoned her in the castle and was not allowed to go out.

    However, it was still too late, Terai had already sent the news back to the Holy See.

    Soon after, the Holy See issued a war letter to the vampires. Edith and Terry joined forces to break through the vampire camp, and attacked Tangtang when he was fighting with the Holy See knights. live.

    When Baitang teleported to the world, the plot had already come before the banquet started.

    Trey and Edith were in the woods at this time, rushing to the city, but in fact they were trying to lure the vampire out.

    Baitang rubbed his temples, this body just woke up from a thousand years of sleep, the bones of his body were stiff from sleep, and his head was still dizzy.

    The housekeeper held an exquisite tray, and the exquisite crystal cup reflected brilliant light under the candlelight.

    "Good day, Prince, you just woke up, please have some food."

    The crystal cup was filled with red liquid. At this time, the smell of iron rust entered Baitang's nostrils, but it was quite sweet and attractive.

    Baitang swallowed a mouthful of saliva, tried hard to look away from the tray, "I'm not hungry, you can take it out." "

    Tangtang did a good job, you can't drink it, your body hasn't drunk blood yet, You have not activated the attributes of a vampire, you are no different from ordinary civilians now, but after drinking blood, the power of inheritance in your body will be activated, and you will truly become a vampire." Qiu'er said earnestly.

    In the original plot, all the tragedies of the male supporting role are due to his identity as a vampire and the heroine, but as long as Baitang doesn’t activate his blood, he can live to old age safely. As for the task of breaking up the male and female protagonists, I’m sorry, Qiu Er Taking Baitang's life as the first element, I don't remember the mission at all.

    Although Qiu'er doesn't remember, Little A does.

    Little A glanced at the timeline, "There is still an hour before the hero and heroine are captured by the vampire, the host is rushing over now to prevent the hero and heroine from being captured, which can prevent the subsequent series of things from the root cause."

    Bai Tang's eyes brightened, yes, if Edith and Terai can't go to the banquet, then nothing will happen later, and, now he will definitely not take Edith back to the castle, As long as the heroine doesn't know the ultimate way to deal with vampires, then nothing will happen.