I Want Meat!

*Third Person POV*

"Does anyone know anything about this girl? Like a name or something?" Shanks asked with a worried look on his face.

"Why does that matter?" Luffy asked confused.

"You guys didn't notice the cuffs on her when Chopper was bringing her out?" He asked looking at Luffy like he was dumb.

"She has sea prism stone cuffs on, but as a doctor I think we should remove them so she'll be more comfortable and the healing process will be swifter." Chopper explained looking at the helpless little girl.

"Wait, she has a devil fruit. Awesome! I wonder what she can do!" Luffy said excitement clear in his eyes.

"Luffy, this means that she could be dangerous." Shanks explained looking at the sleeping girl.

"This is the Grand Line, we can't be too cautious idiot." Ace informed.

"But she's so tiny!" Luffy yelled pointing at the girl.

"You don't have to keep those on her, she's going to feel sick enough as it is." Chopper added.

"Luffy, you're too kind hearted for your own good. Size and age don't matter out here in the Grand Line, you should know that by now. I'd rather be safe than sorry, we don't know anything about her. We have to be cautious." Shanks explained trying to get Luffy to quit arguing.

"If she doesn't have them on she might tell us where the meat is." Luffy pouted.

"Stop Luffy, you're being dumb. You know Shanks is right even if you don't want to admit it." Ace laughed.

"Luffy maybe they're right, Robin became wanted when she was a child." Chopper added.

"I was only wanted because I can read ancient poneglyphs." Robin added before turning the page of her book.

"But I wanna know where the meat is..." Luffy whined turning towards Robin.

"Looks can be deceiving Luffy." Zoro added before walking off forehead to forehead arguing with Sanji.

"Where do you idiots think you're going?" Nami asked.

"The captain wants meat!" they yell going into the forest to see who would catch the biggest game.

"Go prepare for when Zoro and Sanji come back. Give her some space." Chopper ordered causing everyone to leave the girls side.