Injury

I woke up to Wally knocking on the bedroom door. I opened my eyes and stretched. 

"Come in!" I heard him mumble, then speak up again.

"Ah, I can't..." Confused, I got up and opened the door. There stood Wally with a tray of blueberry pancakes and juice. He smiled. 

"I made you breakfast!" I smiled.

"Thank you, Wally. Let's go out to the living room." He nodded and we made our way to the living room. I sat on the couch and he handed me the tray. Wally sat next to me. I turned on the TV, flipping it to cartoons. 

I quickly ate, placing the tray in the sink. 

I sat back down and muted the TV, turning to Wally. 

"Hey, Wally... I'm sorry about yesterday. I handled that conversation the wrong way." Wally looked at me with a sympathetic look.

"Ah, _______________, I understand. In all honesty I don't know how to go about the conversation myself... I know what Home is doing is... Wrong... But they're my friend... My Home... We've been through so much together..." He looked down sadly. 

I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Well, I'm here for you... And you can always come to my place whenever you want. You're always welcome." He smiled, leaning in and hugging me. I quickly hugged him back.  

He rested his head on my shoulder, still hugging me tightly. 

"May I... Stay another night?" He asked quietly. I nodded. 

"Of course, let's go get your things from Home." He tensed up, but nodded. 

We made our way out of the house and down the street. I looked over at Wally and noticed how nervous he looked. 

"Hey, I'm with you." He turned to me and smiled. 

"I greatly appreciate it." 

We got to Home and Wally tried the door. Luckily it was unlocked. We both made our way inside.

He went to his room and grabbed his things, coming back out to the living room. 

"Home.. I'm spending one more night at ______________'s, is that okay?" Home was silent. Wally looked at me, a nervous look on his face. 

I reassured him. 

"Hey, it's just one more night. You'll be back by tomorrow." He smiled, nodding. 

We made our way back out and down the street, and back up the grassy hill. 

I unlocked my door and we made our way back inside. Wally put his things down and yawned. 

"Do you want to take a nap?" He looked at me, shaking his head. 

"No, I'm okay." I walked over to him.

"Wally, you're safe here." He smiled, nodding. 

"Well, I suppose one nap couldn't hurt." He changed into his pajamas and went to lay down in my room. Once he was asleep I made my way out of the house and back down the street.

 I made my way down to Home. I looked at the creepy house, and it looked back. 

I went to open the door and it opened by itself. 

I shouldn't be here...

I walked in and the door slammed behind me. The lights all turned on. 

I felt myself begin to shake. 

"What are you gonna do?" I meant to sound tough, but my voice was all shaky.

I felt a sharp pain in my back. I fell to the ground in pain. 

"Ah, FUCK!" I saw what appeared to be a black shadow, then felt the same pain across my face. I fell to my side. 

I grabbed my face, then looked at my hand.

Blood. I'm bleeding!

I got up and ran to the door, trying to open it. 

Locked. FUCK!

I felt the same pain in my legs and I collapsed. 

I felt my vision go blurry.

"You.. Fucking... Devil house..."

I felt the pain in my stomach and all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Wally, tears streaming down his face. His eyes were bloodshot and he was shaking. 

"_______________! Oh my, I'm so sorry!" I felt him pick me up. I weakly wrapped my arms around his neck, holding on to him as best I could. 

He carried me out of Home and up the street, back to my place. 

He practically kicked my door open, rushing me to the couch and laying me down. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. 

I weakly sat up, looking at myself. I was covered in cuts and bruises. 

He rushed back into the living room. 

"Ah, please don't move. I don't want you to hurt yourself more." He began to bandage me. I looked at him and noticed he was still crying. I reached up, holding his face in my hand. 

He looked up at me, shaking. 

"I'm sorry I went.." I said quietly. He shook his head. 

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have napped. I should have been there with you." I shook my head.

He finished bandaging me up. I leaned down, kissing him on the cheek. 

"Thank you." He looked up at me, gripping my hands in his.

"I could have lost you.." His voice was shaky. 

I smiled. 

"I'll always be here for you.." I felt myself begin to fall asleep. Wally quickly rushed into the bedroom, grabbing a pillow and blanket. He placed the pillow gently under my head and draped the blanket over it. He held my hand. 

"I'll always be here for you too." I smiled up at him.

"I love you, Wally."