Anger

I woke up to to the sunlight in my face. I sat up stretching. 

No breakfast... No Wally...

Just then I heard a knock at the door. 

I quickly made my way to the door, opening it. There stood Wally holding some Tupperware. He smiled. 

"Good morning, ______________! I... Well, I made you breakfast." He blushed. 

I smiled, inviting him in. He took out some breakfast burritos and brought them over to me. I sat on the couch.

"Thank you, Wally. You didn't have to do this." I took a bite of my food. 

He smiled, shrugging. 

"Ah, I actually enjoy making you breakfast.. So it's no trouble at all." He blushed. 

I smiled, feeling my face heat up. I finished my food, cleaning the Tupperware and placing it on the counter. 

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I turned to Wally. He nodded. 

"Anything." He smiled.

"Why didn't you want me to live with you anymore?" His face flushed. 

"Ah... Oh dear... I didn't mean to make you feel that way... I'm so sorry... I do want you to live with me. I actually couldn't sleep at all last night, I've gotten so used to you being there." He scratched the back of his head. 

 I smiled, but it quickly faded.

"Then, why did you build me a house?" He froze. 

"Well... Home and I figured..." I cut him off. 

"Oh, so Home wanted me out?" He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. 

"No... Home... Just..." He trailed off. I sighed. 

"Maybe you should go back to Home..." He looked down, but slowly nodded. 

"...Alright..." He grabbed his Tupperware, said goodbye, and left. I practically slammed the door as he left.

So he kicked me out because of Home? HOME?! 

I sat on my couch, seething with anger. I heard a knock on the door, and I got up to open it. There stood Barnaby. 

"Hey, ______________, can I talk to you?" I nodded, letting him in. He sat down on the couch, and I took a seat next to him. He sighed. 

"So, I saw Wally leaving here... crying... Anything you wanna talk about? He didn't want to talk." I shrugged. 

I didn't mean to make him cry...

"Just finding out he kicked me out because Home wanted me out just... Upset me so much. I didn't want to be around him." Barnaby nodded. 

"I understand. Just remember how Home is..." I sighed, nodding. 

"I don't like how Home treats him, but it seems like Wally doesn't wanna leave Home either..." Barnaby shook his head. 

"Home and Wally are a package deal... Unfortunately..." I sighed in anger.

"It's a devil house." Barnaby nodded.

"I completely agree with ya there. Hopefully you can find a way to get Wally out of it." 

Barnaby and I talked for a bit longer before he left. 

Maybe I should go see Wally and apologize.

I made my way out of the house and down the street to Wally's.