HASHTAG, 6

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱6﹔our hearts

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱
6our hearts

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

HER JEWELRY JINGLES AS SHE RUSHES THROUGH THE COMPANY LABEL'S HALLS, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR THIS.

Won-jae has finally released his album. The countless hours and nights he spent sitting in the studio working finally paid off.

The gum residing in her mouth swishes around as she passes several of his labelmate's teasing gestures. They have already had their celebration with the man of the hour, it is now Y/N's turn with her boyfriend.

Her fist gently pitter-patters against his assigned room door which she enters once she hears his gruff voice.

His beanie slouches slightly over his line of vision and turns to face the woman holding celebratory flowers. "Congratulations baby," she smiles as he jogs to her to squeeze her figure lovingly.

He thanks her before rushing her to take a seat in front of the large screen and messy desk.

"I have a surprise for you," he whispers shyly dragging the curser across his screen.

"A surprise?" She cocks her head to the side, what can it be? This day is about him and his precious work being released to his fans and supporters.

"Mhm," is all he mutters in response as he continues to pull whatever he has planned on the bright screen in front of them.

She watches as the album belonging to him is displayed as he starts to play a certain track. It is the one he had decided to put first above all the other songs.

He instructs her to close her eyes and just listen to the specific tune, and so she does just that. Her eyelids flutter close as she lets the music flow through her ears, there is something about this song though.

"Ah," she beams to herself remembering.

She recognizes the instrumental as he had constantly asked if it was to her liking as if this is meant for her.

At last the instrumental fades and she opens her eyes to the jittery man. She gets worried as if he possibly thinks that she doesn't like the relaxing melody. "Won-jae, what's wrong?" She gently holds his hand which immediately relaxes into her own.

"Well I have something to tell you," he begins which starts to worry her. She nods letting him know all her attention is settled on him.

The moment is perfect and he feels like he is floating on air. He longs to finally utter the words he has wanted to say for so long. He feels like he can finally express the love he has for her.

The song is his way of expressing those feelings and dedicating them to her. It is his way of telling her that she is special and that his feelings for her are real. He wants her to know that he will always love her and be there for her.

He has never said those three little words before, but when he was making the song he knew what he had to do. He knew it was time to take the plunge.

With a racing heart and trembling hands, he takes a deep breath and says the words to her, "I love you."