HASHTAG, 5

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱5﹔eat this

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱
5eat this

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Y/N RUSHS ABOUT THROWING WON-JAE'S LARGE HOODIE OVER HER CHILLY FIGURE. SHE SLIDES HER LEGGINGS ON AND JOGS TOWARD THE DOOR TO GRAB HER KEYS AND SANDALS.

She had just received a phone call that expressed the stress her boyfriend was feeling, this album is taking its toll on him. She convinced him to wait to be picked up and to be free of stress even just for thirty minutes.

Her car tires skid down the road as she leaves her complex in worry.

It doesn't take her long, as she pulls up to the building viewing his anxious body outside. She rushes out of the car, engulfing his body with all her weight.

She can feel Won-jae's body shaking and his heart racing as she takes a deep breath in an attempt to calm him down. He looks down at her with a relieved expression, like he can't believe she would come down here for this.

She slowly guides their bodies toward the car and gently releases Won-jae into the passenger seat before getting in herself.

She runs her hands through his hair, gently stroking his scalp until he feels the calmness flowing through him. She whispers soothing words in his ear and reassures him that everything will be alright.

She glances at him to get the okay before driving off and turning the radio on to let soft tunes drift through the space.

Y/N isn't sure if he is ready to speak or not, so she thinks of what always makes her feel better.

Food.

Won-jae's droopy eyes glance around confusedly as they turn into the drive-thru, but Y/N asks him to trust her. He breathes out calmly as he tells her what he wants to eat.

The food is made quickly as they are swift to head to the parking lot to consume the delicious meal.

Once they begin to eat and get more comfortable, Y/N begs for more information.

He relays to her his dread of not producing a good album and how he thinks he is going to mess up. Y/N makes sure to listen intently and reassure him that he is going to do great.

By the time they finish the tasty food, he is no longer jittery. He thanks her for calming him down and for being there for him. She smiles and says it is no problem.

She smiles and gives him a reassuring pat on the back. "See? Everything's going to be alright," she says. He smiles back at her and begins to exit the car. Y/N grabs his sleeve and gives him a sly smooch goodbye leaving him to resume his work.