HASHTAG, 4

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱4﹔through the rain

˗ˏˋ꒰ #HASHTAG ꒱
4through the rain

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

THE SCANNED ITEMS RELEASE A BEEP REMINDING THE WOMAN THAT HER SHIFT IS ALMOST COMPLETE. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Y/N has worked at this particular place for quite a while now. She quite enjoys it, despite the long hours she spends laboring.

"Your total is 35.91, cash or card?" Y/N smiles at the customer.

The woman searches through her wallet for the appropriate amount of cash before handing the bills to Y/N, "Cash." Y/N takes the cash and opens up the register before handing the lady a couple of coins back for her change. The lady thanks her before taking her bags and retreating to the store entrance.

"Have a good day!" Y/N yells after her.

"You too, young lady!" The woman bids her goodbye.

Y/N sighs as she watches the lady disappear outside, it is time to go.

"I hope you got your umbrella baby," her coworker calls out to her.

"Why?"

"Cause it's fucking raining," the girl kisses her teeth, "I forgot mine, I need to call a ride."

"Have fun with that," Y/N snickers pulling her phone out of her jean pocket sashaying to the back of the store. Of course, it is to check in on her ride, Won-jae. She had asked him to pick her up today so they can spend some time with one another.

As she switches to her previous outfit throwing her work clothes in the locker she receives a text from him relaying that he is here. He had decided to smoke his cigarette while waiting for her to be finished. As of now, he is putting it out and outside waiting for her to grace him with her presence.

She tells him she is on the way with a giddy expression before slipping out the door with her bags.

"Tell him I said hi!" Her coworker calls after her laughing at the fast pace Y/N is rushing.

"Up yours!" She yells back at her before entering the cold atmosphere of the dimming day.

She searches through the bustling strangers trying to set her eyes on her man.

Aha, she found him.

There he is with his mask covering most of his beautiful face as he is dressed comfortably with a large umbrella in one hand and a cup in the other. He spots her as well beckoning her over.

With an excited smile, she rushes through the falling water clinging to the cover of his umbrella.

"Hey you," she snuggles up to him gently pressing their lips together.

"Hey, I got you something," he passes her the plastic cup, "that drink you like from your favorite spot."

She thanks him quickly sipping on the soothing liquid, before looping their arms together to start their stroll.

They talk endlessly chatting back and forth about the events of each other's day and other interesting topics. The neon lights pass them by as the rain thumps against the sturdy umbrella where their precious time is spent.

And before they know it they have arrived at her quaint apartment. He tells her will walk her up the flight upstairs so in the building they went. He wants to stay in her presence as long as possible, but alas there the door is.

Won-jae grasps her soft cheeks pulling her face close as his lips plant a firm kiss on her forehead.

She giggles bidding him goodbye pushing the key in swinging her door open before stopping in her tracks.

"Hey, Won-jae?" She calls out for him, hoping he hasn't left the hallway.

"Hmm?" He answers with a low hum sauntering back to her.

"Seeing as the walk is a bit far, maybe you should come in, we could eat or something," she smirks pulling her lip with her teeth. Knowing his shy tendencies she gently lifts his face looking for an answer.

Getting the answer she needs, she pulls on his wrist leading him inside.