Ch 11: Walpurgis II

---This Chapter is Written by Spirit-Rimuru---

The Walpurgis Banquet Started with Clayman Spouting Nonsense about Carrion and Rimuru working together To kill him to take his Demon Lord Seat.

He was also using Mjurran For his Convenience telling the Other Demon Lords that Rimuru Killed His Sabordenate.

'ahh what a good acting, I almost believe that What he says is True' is what Rimuru thought

Clayman Continue to Tell his lies and Insulting Rimuru In the process and calling Rimuru a Lowly slime that will disgrace the Demon Lords

Meanwhile, Ichigo was Listening Carefully to Clayman.

Although she was calm on the Outside she was actually very angry on the Inside.

'This guy dears to Insult my father I will tear him apart' is what Ichigo thought

Although she became A lot more calmer than what she used to be in her past life she still occasionally showed her Hot Tempers if someone Dears to Insult her new Family.

'Ichigo You have to control your anger' Zangetsu said to Ichigo through Telepathy

*Sigh*

'ill try' Ichigo said with a sigh

Clayman had already Finished his Speech and it was not Rimuru's turn, Rimuru then Presented All of the evidence that are needed and it became a one-sided Argument.

Clayman who can't take It anyone Snap and Tried to Punch Rimuru in the face but before his Punch can land Ichigo Appeared next to Clayman and Her Sword that Zangetsu inhabit Was pointing at Clayman's neck.

"I have enough of you, dear to Hurt my Dad and I'll Kill you," Ichigo said and the whole room was in silent

Not long another sword was making its way towards Ichigo and it was aimed at her neck, before it can hit Ichigo who didn't notice the incoming attack a Sound of two Metal colliding with Each other can be Heard.

"Oi what do you think you're doing Red," Rimuru said while holding his Katana

"Ohh you manage to block that!," Guy said with a Smirk

"I'll ask again what do you think you're doing to try to attack my Daughter?" Rimuru again asks this time his eyes sharpen as he looked at Guy

"We are in the middle of the Banquet and An interference from a Sabordenate is Considered an act of aggression," Guy said.

"I don't care about Your Rules, Attacking my Daughter in front of me looks like you're looking for a beat-down little Red Demon," Rimuru said With an angry Tone.

Meanwhile, the other Demon lords are Already Sweeting since No one in their right mind will talk to the Strongest Demon Lord like That.

"Milim You up Kill those insects" Clayman Ordered Milim"

Milim Imidiatly Tried to Attack Rimuru but she was stopped By Ichigo.

"You are my cousin, I wanted to meet you after Dad Mentioned you At a Meeting," Ichigo said with a Smile.

Milim Was still pretending to be in Clayman's Control but deep down she was Already Screaming in joy since it was the first time that she knows that she had a cousin.

Clayman meanwhile Was Facing Against Shion who Punch Him in the face sending him a Few meter's away.

"Oii this is really bad," Dino said since the Pressure that Rimuru and Guy are releasing is Too strong that Even The other Demon Lords are having a Hard time standing on their own two Feet.

Rimuru notices this Order Ciel to Create a Barrier Surrounding the Battle Ground.

"Hoh A Barrier, your more considerate than I thought," Guy said

"Heh, Unlike you, I cared for Others but Enough chit chat let's get this over with I'll Defeat you Quickly," Rimuru said

"Let's see you Try," Guy said as he tried to punch Rimuru but it was blocked by Rimuru's Palm.

Using his palm Rimuru Grab Guy's Fist and Throw him A Few meters Away.

***

Meanwhile In Milim and Ichigo

Milim was already in her Battle mode while Ichigo was Using Her Katana which had Zangetsu's spirit as a Core and she was also Using her Ability Magic Bullet to deliver an Attack that resembles Cero.

The two are on equal footing but Milim had Experience on her Side as well as her swordsmanship.

While Ichigo had Brute force and a more Cunning Tactical Mind.

The winner will be determined on who will make the First Mistake.

---End---

***

Sorry for not updating for a while I got preoccupied on my other Account hahaha but anyway I'm back here so expect an update In the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for reading and have a Nice day.