Ch 11: Walpurgis I

"Ramiris-sama I have come to be Your Guide," The maid said with a voice and Manner befitting to be called a professional Maid.

"Hello, Mizary How Are you and Your Partner Rain?"

"We are fine Ramiris-sama I have come to pick you up as Guy-sama is already waiting Inside"

"Then let's Go, Barretta, Treyni-chan" Ramiris said with a Cheerful Voice.

She was too excited To Flex Her Sabordenate and His Freind ship with Rimuru making her forgot that Rimuru was with her.

"You must be Rimuru-sama, Guys-sama had ordered me to Also Guide you please head step Inside"

"Alright Let's go," Rimuru said

The maid Named Mizary then Guided Rimuru along With Ichigo, Shion, and Ranga who was in his Shadow.

As they entered what greeted them was Guy who was Releasing an Aura if people See him people would Think of him as a Week Individual.

But for Rimuru This just gives how powerful Guy can be.

'these two Why do I feel like they are Connected To Veldanava him self' is what Guy thought.

Meanwhile, Ichigo was Observing Guy, and Zangetsu and Yhwach spoke to her Head.

'be careful Ichigo That guy is Bad news' Yhwach Said to Ichigo.

'his right girl from what I can see the Guy was 20x Stronger than those That we fought in your previous life, I can even say that He's Stronger Than Aizen', Zangetsu replied.

He was showing concern for Ichigo since He doesn't want Ichigo to suffer another Death.

'you two don't have to worry I'm already aware of how powerful That guy is' Ichigo said she if she was still her old self she would Not even observe Her Surrounding and her Enemy.

'Even So, Be careful But look at your Father' Zangetsu Said then Ichigo Looked at Where Rimuru was seating and there she saw her Father Eating Chips.

'where did dad gets that?' Ichigo asks

'dont ask Us Ask your father and He is too carefree' Yhwach said with a Voice of Suprise.

Ichigo then Move to where Rimuru was and Whisper to Rimuru's ears.

"Dad where did you get that?" Ask by Ichigo

"Ohh I made this Before I fight Veldora, Want some" Rimuru said as he offered a Bag of Chips To Ichigo.

"Ohh I want one too Rimuru," Ramiris said and came Flaying to Rimuru and Ichigo.

"Alright here" Rimuru handed a Bad of Potato Chips to Ramiris and she Begins Eating it without a care about the world.

Ichigo also Took one back and eat it she also give so to Shion who was Looking jealous for no reason.

After a few minutes of waiting The other Demon Lords Arrived one by one The first was Dagruel, Second is Demon Lord Valentine but what caught Ichigo's Eyes was the maid who was Emitting Stronger Magicule Energy That that of the Demon Lord.

Ofcourse Rimuru didn't bat an eye to those who came Since he already Grasps the Power of each demon lord that Arrive with his power restored he was now once again the strongest in the whole Universe.

After the arrival of the Demon Lord Valentine, Deeno the Sleeping Ruler also arrive and started to Talk to Ramiris.

'so that's one of the Seraphim that Veldanava Created not bad but his too lazy' Rimuru said to his maid

[Master Do you want me to Educate that Person?] Asks by Ciel

'No need Ciel I'll let Veldanava Handle him later once That Guy decided to show him self' Rimuru said

While he was talking with Ciel a Voice called Him

"So your Rimuru?"

"Do you need Something Leon?" Asks by Rimuru, he didn't Bother to Stand or looked at Leon Since he fills like it would be a Hazel

"No nothing Much I expected More from you," Leon said

"Leon, She's dead I think you know why I mean?" Rimuru said

"I Know It's her fault for not accepting Ifrit And she died as a Human" Leon Replied

"I'm glad that You Remembered her in not I would have killed you Thousands of Time And Resurrect you until you remembered her" Rimuru said.

As Ichigo was Listening to their conversation Ichigo noticed that even her father Was sad because of the death of a person named Shizue.

Ichigo might not have known her but She knows the story of her from Rigurd and the other Goblins who Were the First to Serve Rimuru.

And from that Story alone Made her conclude that Shizue was a Kind and Caring person.

After a while, Rimuru and Leon's Talk ended and the Youngest Generation of Demon Lord's arrived first Frey The sky Queen.

'ehh isn't she Week compared to Those that Arrived first?' Ichigo said.

'yes she was weak since she isn't a True Demon Lord's Yhwach Said

'True Demon Lord is that Different from a Demon Lord?' Ichigo asks

'Well Yes, There are two types of Demon Lord One was those who are only strong enough for the Role and the Others was those that are Recognized by the World itself that Redhead Guys and Your father is one of those who are recognized by the world ohh I also forgot there was this Dragonoid That was also A True Demon Lord' Zangetsu said.

'i see where did you learn this?' Ichigo asks

'Lady Ramiris Explained it to us when we are on the Spirit Realm' Zangetsu Replied

'i see and there's also my cousin I think her name is Milim and She was a bit childish according to dad I hope to meet her soon' Ichigo thought with excitement

Not Loong after Milim arrives followed by Clayman.

"Move it you dam-wit," Clayman said and Hit Milim in the face.

Making Everyone in the room Suprise Aside from Guy and Rimuru was About To kill Clayman on the spot But He Stoped himself from doing so.

"Clayman Don't expect a Painless death," Rimuru said while looking at Clayman with his eyes filled with Rage and Anger.

'That guy is dead for sure' Guy said Looking at Rimuru and occasionally Looking at Ichigo who also had an Expression of wanting to Kill Clayman.

•••

New chapter Hope you guys like it

Up next: Walpurgis II