drabbles | renjun&???

— renjun & ??? —

— renjun & ??? —

tw// mentions of blood

renjun pulls out the knife, it's glistening with blood— dark and thick. it makes his stomach churn.

he tries to breathe, the smoke of the broken toaster and the smell of fresh blood intoxicates his lungs. he chokes out.

his mind is numb, just like his entire body, as if he is the one who has been stabbed with the knife. his knees bruise against the solid ground. streams of sweat are trickling down his neck, the back of his shirt half damp and his head is throbbing in pain .. or maybe he's imagining it. he imagines a lot of things. pleasant like the image of his husband standing knee deep in the ocean, gentle waves hitting the back of his leg. a beautiful shade of orange and purple paints the sky. he is always smiling, that cat smile of his that renjun adores so much. but also disturbing like his husband drowning in the same ocean. the waves that were gentle turn stronger, larger and wash him off the shore. far, far away from renjun, into the ocean forever.

he feels the room's walls closing down on him, suffocating him with no air but he breathes. because that's what his husband always tells him to do whenever he is panicking, whenever he feels like everything is falling apart, coming to an end. so he breathes, breathes and breathes till the grip on his knife loosens and it falls on the rug, painting it with splatters of blood.

red. everything around him is red.

red the colour of love. red the colour of anger.

and red the colour of blood on his hands— his husband's.

— ♡ —

so the thing is, whenever im stressed i just open my google docs and start writing,, like anything. i just type out whatever comes to my mind and that is how i wrote this. so it might be bad, horrible even but it helped me calm down and i created something so why waste it? that's why i thought if posting it as here.

anyways

who even is renjun's husband?

take a guess (even i don't know 😭) and yall better not say "me"  delusion is welcomed but i need a plot.

edit: forgot to tell yall i still have one week of finals so ill start posting proper oneshots after they're over. college is making me crazy atp i don't know if i will finish my degree or will my degree finish me 😭

edit2: "who killed renjun's husband?" HE KILLED HIM HIMSELF. RENJUN IS THE MURDERING. "and red the colour of blood on his hand— his husband's" i thought that was a good enough hint.