rensung

— love is lilac —

— love is lilac —

"your eyes are burning holes in my body," renjun says, not looking up from the stack of papers he's correcting.

jisung smiles, one hand under his chin as he spends the forty minutes of his lunch break fondly staring at his boyfriend who also happens to be his professor. "baby, if only you gave me some attention"

renjun chuckles "after this, i promise "
renjun and jisung went to the same university. when renjun was in his final year, jisung was a freshman. they started dating from there but within a year the older graduated, leaving the younger alone to struggle through his uni life.

renjun's dream of becoming a  professor came to reality when his very own university offered him a job as a junior chemistry professor. renjun took it up after discussing it with jisung. ofcourse, for renjun it was a good opportunity. he would teach in the university that he graduated from plus the extra experience that would go into his cv. but he wanted to make sure jisung was comfortable. after all, they were gonna go from being classmates in love to student and professor having a secret affair.

jisung assured the older that this was completely his decision and he would never want to come between his professional life. if renjun finds happiness in being a professor in his university, that's enough to make him happy too.

although this looked like a great opportunity for renjun career wise, it came with its own downside. they had to hide their relationship from everyone, especially the students from jisung's batch.

the one millisecond eye contact, secret meetings in the boys washroom and soft touches here and there were the only ways for them to show love. but they couldn't complain.

it's been four years since they've been doing this - the whole 'hiding the fact that i'm dating my professor' thing but this is the last year. jisung would soon graduate and they would be free again.

jisung leans forward and kisses his cheek. "uhh, you're too cute. i can't wait"

renjun laughs at the younger's winces. he puts his pen down and turns to look at him. "stop being stubborn park ji-"

a sweet peck lands on his lips, distracting him from his scolding. "hey, is that how you treat your professor?"

there's a sheepish smile plastered on jiusng's face. he grabs the younger's tie and pulls him closer. "oh, yeah? but that's exactly how you treat your boyfriend" he places a short kiss on renjun's lips "with love"

"ms lee, the assignments you gave-"

the sudden voice makes renjun jump from his seat.