Karthik:- ohh she must be in her room, actually she's not talking to anyone, All because of an idiot.

Vijay:- Why, what happened?
Keerti:- She loves someone  and that idiot not only rejected her proposal but he insulted her as well.

Karthik:- Exactly, I just wanna kill that person for hurting my sister.

Keerti:- I mean, how can someone reject such a cute, pretty and sweet girl. That guy must be blind that he couldn't see her love for him.

Vijay can clearly see anger in Keerti and Karthik's eyes for the person Siyanshi love, who was none other than him.

Vijay:- How did you guys know about this??

Keerti:- Two days before, she called Karthik and asked him if she could come here. She didn't want to let brothers know about this so she came here. And once she saw Karthik she wasn't able to control herself and she cried a lot.

Till now even Keerti had tears in her eyes while describing Siyanshi's Condition.
This was enough for Vijay to feel more guilty.

Karthik:- I just hope, she will forget everything and start smiling again.

Keerti:- She's a strong girl, she'll handle herself, just give her some time.

Karthik:- Anyways, I'll leave for the office now, see you in the Evening Vijay.

Vijay:- Yeahh bye
Keerti:- B-bye

Karthik gave a kiss on Keerti's forehead and left for the office. Vijay saw this and a smile crept on his face imagining him and Siyanshi in the same situation.

Keerti:- Ok, you go and get freshen up, till then I'll ask the cook to prepare something good.

Vijay helped keerti to get up from the couch and she went to her room.

Vijay goes to the guest room, he throws his bag on the bed and sat there.

Vijay:- She's so hurt, how will I ask her to forgive me, she'll never forgive me.

He was lost in his thoughts when he gets a call. The screen flashes Ram's name.
Vijay answered the call.

Ram:- Hey, have you reached safely??
Vijay:- hmm
Ram:- All ok?
Vijay:- hmm
Ram:- hey what happened, are you still thinking about Siyanshi?
Vijay:- She's here only
Ram:- what?? How??

Then Vijay explained to him, that Siyanshi is Karthik's cousin and how she came here, everything.

Ram:- Hey bro, that's it, now that you have gotten a chance to apologise to her and confess your love, go for it bro.

Vijay:- She'll never forgive me bro. I can see how much she's hurt. She didn't even look at me in fact she's not coming out of her room.

Ram:- don't lose hope bro, I agree you have hurt her a lot, but after all you both love each other, she's just upset with you and it's your duty to make her smile once again. And I have full confidence in you that you can do it.

Vijay:- yes you are correct. She still loves me, I can see that. Now I'll make her mine. Thank you Mr. Love guru (Cupid).

Ram giggles at the new tag that he got.

Ram:- That's like my Vijay.
Vijay:- Anhaa correction, that's like Siyanshi's Vijay.
Ram:- ohhoo (in a teasing tone)
Vijay:- Ok listen, now you have to handle all the work and office, as I'm not gonna return till she she forgive's me. I'll come back with her only.

Ram:- No problem, take your time.

And they hung up the call.
Vijay got freshen up and came to the living area but he didn't find anyone, he went to Keerti's room and saw she was reading a maternity book.
Keerti Saw him and asked him to come inside.
He came and sat beside her

Keerti:- Should I ask the servant to get something for you??

Vijay:- No no, I'm not hungry.
Keerti:- Ok
Vijay:- So maternity books n all ha.
Keerti:- yes, I don't have any other work na, this Karthik doesn't allow me to do anything. And even Siyanshi supports him.
(With a pout on her face)

Vijay chuckles at her cuteness.

Vijay:- Obviously na kittu, it's your 8 months you need to be careful na.

Keerti:- But I'm getting bored Viiii, yesterday Siyanshi was there with me. She was telling me about her and that guy's story about their trip to mahabaleshwar, horse riding n all. That smile on her face while talking about him was enough for me to guess how much she loves him.

Vijay was quietly listening to her and Smiling after hearing that she was talking about him.

Keerti:- but I don't know what happened to her today, she's in her room since morning. She didn't have her lunch as well. Let it be I'll ask Karthik to talk to her.

Vijay:- may I know the name of that person?

Keerti:- Who's?
Vijay:- The guy she loves.
Keerti:- I don't know, she didn't take his name in the entire conversation so I don't have any idea.

Vijay:- Ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think?
What will Vijay do to melt his Siyanshi's anger?
.
.
.
Stay tuned.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading.🌸♥️