𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕪

I felt nudging on my leg. I wake up to see minnow and bakugo? I sit up quick, and very confused to say the least. I blink a few times. I start signing 'what are you doing in here?! dude what if I was naked?' I sign. I then see his lips move. damn. I put one finger up. I put in my cochlear.

"what?" I said exhausted.

"I was coming to get you. your dorms are empty other than chikao but now he's gone." he said rolling his eyes.

"why did you come get me?" I said standing up. he backed up and turned towards the door.

"yesterday you didn't show up until a while later and now we're behind on the project. I don't want to fail because of an extra like you." he said stoping by the door.

"Yeah sure. what ever. I gotta get dressed now get." I said rubbing my eyes and with that he left.

" I said rubbing my eyes and with that he left

(the outfit)

I grabbed my bag and hooked minnows leash to her collar. he was waiting out side my door sitting there looking outside a window at a lake we have near by. his hair shined a little.

"how long do we have?" I said to him braking the silence.

"about 10 minutes?" He said looking at his phone. I nodded. we walked outside and I took in the breeze. it smells amazing when you haven't been outside after waking up. I smile with my eyes closed. I exhaled and opened my eyes.

" let's go minnow" I say tugging in her leash. she follows. when we get around 4 minutes into the walk I hear a snap in a bush and stop.

"hm?" I turn to the bush. bakugo walks up next to me.

"What now decomposer." he says.

" I heard something" I say looking at the bush. his head tilts. I walk over to the bush and slowly move the leaves. I see a very small cat. it's so scrawny. it's basically a stick. I go to pick it up and ir can't even run away. it's skin, cold to the touch. I gasp. bakugo kinda rushes over.

"What y/n?" He said looking over my shoulder.

"This cat. it's dying. it looks so miserable. I said pouting. it's sad how people can just leave it here?" I said holding it close to me in my arms. her fur is so soft but it just barely keeps he warm enough. " in bringing her with us" I say.

"what?!" he said loudly and I flinched. "sorry..." he said under his breath. I pause for a second.

" its fine." I say as I continue walking.  we got to the school and I just followed bakugo. we entered the class and sat down a few seconds later the bell rings. minnow sits next to me and I hold the cat close to my chest. Mr aizawa told us how far we should be and then dismissed us. I didn't get a good look at the cat but now that I do she's beautiful.

she has tan fur with black stripes and spots. she has piercing green eyes. he fur feels soft like a new pillow.

 he fur feels soft like a new pillow

(for people who can't visualize it)

I stand up and walk over too aizawa and mr.dozer.

"Hey y/n what's up?" mr.dozer said turning around. I show him the kitten and aizawas eyes melt.

"where'd you find this?" aizawa said walking up to me and took the cat. I chuckled.

"She was left outside in the cold" he holds her close. I start making cat food. he holds her and the cat food so it can eat. bakugo walks up behind me.

"you going to keep it?" He said standing next to me.

"Sure why not?" I said smiling at him.

"you sure you can handle it?" mr.dozer says.

"Yeah I take care of minnow and she acts like a child. I think I can take care of her just fine" I said.

" if your going to keep it. what are you going to name it? what about Kurt. or fuku?" bakugo said suggesting names.

"hmmmm. I think Emi fits her just fine." I said petting her.

"Yeah. I think so too." bakugo said before walking away.

" do you want me to bring her to the dorms later? I'm pretty sure aizawa will watch Emi until then" mr.dozer said. aizawa nods and I just say sure and walk away. when I get to my seat bakugo is gone.

" Hey where's the pomeranian?" I say to deku behind me.

"think he went to the bathroom." he said before looking back to his desk. I shrugged.

"Hey mom!" I hear and turn around. I recognize that voice. it's denki.

"what do you want sparky?" I say.

" I didn't know if you were here. bakugo said he was going to go see where you were this morning. he was worried some thing happened to you." me? he was worried, about me?

"Yeah. when he didn't see you walk in with the girl yuma at the main entrance he started to get scared. i don't know what you did to get him to respect you girl. but your lucky." Mina said walking up to me and denki. my mind was racing. not able to focus. what's going on my heads spinning the room won't stay still.

then darkness...

I wake up in recovery girls office? I look to my right chikao is next to me. I look to my left and I see kirirshima. I sit up slowly. my head is pounding. I blink and recovery girl looks at me.

"hello y/n how do you feel?" She said in a soft voice. I rub my head and drink some of my water.

"I feel good. what happened?" I ask.

"you passed out. I say it's because you don't drink water enough." She said looking at me while chugging the water. she raised an eye brow and laughed.

"cut me some slack o bāchan" I said while getting up. " I have things to finish, I don't have time for water" I said waking up chikao and kirishima. she shook her head.

"well take a water break. now what are you working on that's so important to make you not drink water" she said sitting down.

" I have a project to fin- OH MY GOD. IM TWO DAYS BEHIND IN CLASS!!" I yelled while frantically looking for my stuff. kirishima put his hand on my shoulder. I look at him and take a breath.

"don't worry. mei started your project for you. she said she'll make the frame and basic body stuff and you can do the rest."  chikao says looking at me. I calm down and nod.

"Okay. let's go home" I say tired.

"OK" chikao says. he signals for me to get on his back and I do. we walk down the halls. me, kiri, and chikao. I look over at kiri and he smiles at me.

"kiri?" I say. I look at his red hair that is usually spiky but is now flat and flimsy.

"Yeah y/n?" He said looking forward.

"why did you stay?" I say.

"because why not? I was worried. so was everyone else. bakugo was the one who brought you to recovery girl. he brought you then got me and chikao." he said putting a thumb up. I smile a little.

"well thank you, kiri" I smile. he nods.
we get to the dorms and I'm greeted with many of my friends and warm hugs. I smile and tell them in tired which I am. I walk to my dorm where I see Emi and minnow laying on my bed together. I see the basic parts of bakugos nutralizers and then I see a note. I read it.

hey girl ~ you really need to do something about the getting hurt. it's almost like your in a story and the author doesn't know what to do next! well I did the frame so your not to behind. get better soon! - mei.

ps:don't die on me extra. I don't want to fail -bakugo

today wasn't so bad. I say laying down in bed.

word count: 1368