races

I was walking downstairs with bakugo and mina by my side with denki and sero behind us. Mine had her arm slung around my neck for and i quote "a drematic enterance" i dont knoe how her bsrij thinks, but i know it doesnt think right. But none the less we were all laughing. We sat down in the common room with everyone there. Minnow came down and layed down at my feet.

"Hey guys!" Yuma said as i sat down next to chikao

"Hey yuma" i said before i shoved food in my mouth.

"Those are kids from class 1A right?" She said pointing at mina, kiri, sero,and denki who were marveling over one of our most basic inventions. While bakugo was sitting down on one of the couches eating.

"Surprisingly, yes. Yes they are" i said with a concerned face. "You guys act like children in a toy store. Come sit down and eat bozos." I yelled to them and they had a dissapointed face.

"Okay MoM!" Denki said rolling his eyes and sitting down.

"Shes right dumbass!" Bakugo said after swallowing his food. I chuckled a bit.

"Okay Daa- wait" denki stoped in disbeleif and so did the others.

"What?" I said while shoveling a spoon full of food into my mouth.

"Did he just?" Sero said looking at the other.

"He couldnt have!" Mina said.

"I think he did!" sero said, his mouth a gape.

"What dumbasses!" bakugo said harshly.

"he just agreed with you!" all three of them yelled. I flinched and chikao put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah she's the most sensible person I've meet at this fucking school" he said rolling his eyes. I chuckled a little.

≧◉◡◉≦     𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭     ≧◉◡◉≦

After we all ate we went outside to the back yard.

"Why are we out here?" Denki said looking around.

"To race" i said leading them out.

"Theres no track though" sero said looking around as well.

"Not yet there isnt" i said while just walking around the yard while moving my hand in loops and swerves. Slowly a track started to apear. A small one but a track none the less. I fineshes and turned around to see the others faces look like theyve just seen a ghost. I chuckle. "Its my quirk" i said walking back. Everyone put their cars at the start line and *bang* all of the cars took off with haste.

In the end i only got second place but i think it was because i made the mistake of letting denki drive... Live, laugh, learn i guess. After the race they went home. when I get in my room I put my car away and then take my cochlear out. I look at minnow and smile.

"follow" I say walking out of my room to go wash my face. I wash my face softly trying not to make my face red and yuma walks in. I point to my ear quick and then finish washing my face. I walk out the bathroom and into my room and sit on my bed. *bzzzzt* my phone vibrates and I opened my phone to see a new text message.

 *bzzzzt* my phone vibrates and I opened my phone to see a new text message

i laugh at what I just sent

i laugh at what I just sent. my phone goes off again so I look at it and all I see is denki saying in all capitals. " DAMN" I laughed again and go back to sleep.