meeting

I woke up to minnow licking my face. I pet her and she looked at the alarm clock. it must have been going off. I turn it off and put my cochlear on. I went to my closet and found an easy thing to wear. I put on some grey sweat pants and a black tank top. I got some new boots last week and haven't gotten the chance to wear them so why not right now? I'm not going to be in the work shop either way. i put the boots on and grabbed minnows leash. she came over and we walked out the door. because im goign to be in a new location and i might have a anxiety attack i need minnow around me. the people in that class also dont know my sittuation so its better to be safe than sorry.

 the people in that class also dont know my sittuation so its better to be safe than sorry

(those are the shoes)

I hooked minnows leash on and took out my cochlear. usually the mornings are loud and my dorm is pretty far from the door so its a pretty long walk especially when I have to eat and have to check in with the teachers before I leave to make sure I'm on the right schedule. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some toast and packed some food for minnow. one of the kids form the support group came over and asked to pet minnow. because minnow isn't as much of a service dog as she is a emotional support animal I let her pet minnow. she looked at my ear and noticed I wasn't wearing my cochlear and she started to sign.

*signing*

'who do you have to work with for the project?' she signed while heading towards the fridge.

'bakugo katsuki, prey for me' I signed as she laughed. she pointed at something behind me and I turned around to see my toast popped out of the toaster. I signed thank you then said bye. I walked to the common room and waved to my friends. I walked out of the dorm facility to be greeted by Jiro. I put in my cochlear and said hi.

"hey y/n. I came to walk you to our class because I recon you don't know the way there huh?" she said walking up to me. I laughed and nodded. "and whose this?" she said looking at minnow.

"this is minnow, she a service and emotional support dog. she coming with me to class today because its a new environment. you can pet her if you want" i said gesturing to minnow.

"I'm good I don't want to be late to class. lets start walking shall we?" she said walking. or i could drive." I said and she turned around.

"what? how? there's no car." she said looking around. I walked up to the curb and a golf cart began to slowly appear from the ground up. Jiro was left in awe. 

"ready?" i said hopping in the car with minnow in the back. she quickly ran over and got in and i laughed.

"do you do this every day?" she asked as i started driving.

"no, only when I have to bring minnow with me so we don't get tired." I said turning a corner.

"and why a golf cart?" she said chuckling.

"because it takes up less energy. my quirk uses energy so I have to get a lot of sleep at night" I said as we approached the school. "were here" I said while parking. I waved my hand over the golf cart and it disappeared.