introductions

hagakure, Yuma, and me began to head downstairs. we saw others leave their rooms to get food as well. i grabbed a bowl of food after i got down stairs and followed hagakure and sat down next to her. everyone already kind of knew Yuma do she blended in with everyone. i sat there and ate silently. eventually everyone got loud so i made eye contact with Yuma and then took out my cochlear she nodded and i went back to eating. while i was eating Yuma tapped on my shoulder so i put back in my cochlear.

"yeah?" i said.

"oh kirishima was trying to talk to you." she said pointing at kirishima as he waved.

"oh hey kiri. whats up?" i said while putting my spoon back in my bowl.

"oh people were asking who you are and i just wanted to know if you wanted to introduce your self." he said and everyone went quiet.

"well i guess i kind of have too. my names y/n, my hero name is festiva if you find it easier." I said

"hi y/n" everyone said in unison which made everyone laugh. i got to talk to most of the class but there were a few that weren't as talkative. people such as bakugo, shoji, tokoyami, and kouda. i think i know why bakugo wasnt talking much but i dont know about the other people. kouda was talking this morning, he must just be a quiet kid. at this point all the talking was making me tired and it was getting late. it was around 9 pm and we have school tomorrow so i stood up and signed to Yuma.

*signing*

I'm going back to our dorms. I'm tired* I signed before walking away to go put my bowl away. I walked to the door and put on my shoes.

"wait y/n!" I heard a deeper voice from behind me. i turned around and saw mr.aizawa

"hello aizawa sensei" I said bowing to him.

"hi y/n. I don't think you should walk home alone at this time of night." he said.

"oh. I don't have anyone to walk home with me but I'm sure ill be okay." I said smiling.

"well ill have someone walk you home. BAKUGO!" he yelled the last part very loud and a very sleepy bakugo walked out of his room.

"what do you want old man?!" he yelled back.

"walk y/n home! no, if, and's, or buts" he said walking away. bakugo rolled his eyes and huffed. he walked down the stairs and putting his shoes on.

"he doesn't have to mr.aizawa" I said trying to be nice. he ignored me and walked into another room. bakugo grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door." okay god damn. I can walk on my own mr.crab ass" I said pulling my arm away form him.

"wow. didn't know you had it in you" he said amused.

"had what in me?" I said confused.

"the cursing" he said.

"I can curse. I'm not a three year old dip shit" I said speeding up and walking in front of him. I turned around and rolled my eyes and continued walking. "sorry you had to walk me home." I said turning back around.

"doesn't matter. aizawa was right. its dangerous to walk by yourself at night." he said. I smiled to myself and continued walking in silence. I started to skip down the side walk. I saw a cat out of the corner of my eye and I stopped. it began to walk towards me so I bent down to pet it. "y/n what the hell are you doing?" bakugo said stopping next to me.

"petting the kitty" I said pointing at it. I looked up and he was just staring at me. I smiled and looked away then stood up. "lets go now" I said walking away. I saw the dorm complex and we walked into the front yard. I saw my friend chikao. he ran up to me and hugged me.

"y/n!" he said excited. he is a very clingy person. I hugged him back.

"hey chikao!" I said letting go. I turned around to look at bakugo and he looked pissed.

"hehe bye bakugo!" I said rushing chikao into the house. we took off our shoes and I looked outside and bakugo was walking away.

"aww. my water's still outside" chikao aid with a frown on his face. i chuckled a little.

"theres more water in the kitchen dingus" i said walking away. he followed me asking me questions about where i was and how my day went and all that basic stuff. i walked into my room and he still followed. we sat in my room for another hour then notice it was around 10pm. he left and i changed into a oversized hoodie and some shorts. i layed down and took my cochlear out. i fell asleep. i woke up to minnow and chikao in my room. chikao looked worried. i put my cochlear in and he began to talk.

" I thaught something happened! " he said letting out a breath he must have been holding. "Minnow ran out of your room and seemed in distress, luckily I woke up late today." He said running his hand through his hair.

"What happened to me?" I asked sitting up holding my head.

"Well you seemed passed out and the shelf above your bed seemed to have fallen. So my guess it hit your head because there is blook on your pillow" he explained. I looked at my pillow and sure enough there was blood. "Get dressed. Im bringing you to recovery girl and I'm following you around today." He said walking to my door.

" wait what?! " I said standing up and almost falling over. He turned around and gave me a look. He left and I got dressed in a oversized grey hoodie with a scull on it and some shorts. I gave minnow some food, grabbed my bag and walked out of my room. I saw chikao he had an arm out and I grabbed it as we walked to school. We talked for a while. While we were talking I started to stumble a little. He stopped and walked a little in front of me. He leaned over and gestured for me to jump on his back.

"Come on dude where not six anymore!" I said laughing. I've known chikao since I was around five and we were inseparable. My mom and his dad know each other, they went through therapy together! I lost my dad in the same accident chikao lost his mom. When were four our parents died in a villain attack which led to us meeting when our surviving parents finally got help a year latter. We have a lot of things in common, we even look the kinda the same so we often get asked if we are cousins.

"Come on y/n. You might passout again if you don't" he said not turning around. I rolled my eyes an jumped on his back. He then used his quirk and we started to float in the sky.

Kɪʟᴏ ᴄʜɪᴋᴀᴏ:

Qᴜɪʀᴋ: ʟᴇᴀᴘ, ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴘ ʜɪɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ғʀᴏɢ. Wʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ ʜɪs ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴏʀ ʜᴏᴡ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ɪs ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏʀ ғᴀʀᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴘ.

I missed this. Me and chikao leaping through the air without a care in the world. Well we do have a care, getting to school and me getting healed to be exact. I laughed a little to my self and then we landed in front of the school.

He walked us into the school and we passed class 1A I didn't see bakugo in there though. When we got into the nurses office I found where bakugo was.

Wᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1328