My Turn: Wow.

Omniscient POV.

"Oh my God," Alisha moaned quietly, "that feels so good. Please don't stop."

The dimly lit atmosphere didn't help the tingly feeling that rose inside her as King put his amazingly soft hands to work.

"Feel good?" King asked with a smirk.

"Mhm, that feels so- oh!"

He chuckled. "Yeah?" he moved his hand, and rubbed her more roughly than before. "How about that?"

"Holy fuck." she dragged out.

He laughed. "This oil works wonders, huh?"

"Oh yeah." she felt her eyes roll to the back of her head. "What is it?"

"It's...." he paused to read the label. "K&Y's Women's  Intensifying Body Oil, it's supposed to be used with the Men's Warming  and Lubricating Gel."

"And you massaged my back with it, why?" her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Becuase I knew you'd do what you just did." he laughed.

"Ugh, it's not funny!" she whined. "Now, I'm all... you know."

His smirk got wider (as if that were possible). "You're all what?"

"I'm..... -I guess you could say- aroused."

"Oh, really?" he said with amusement.

"Yeah, but I'm not in the mood."

"You sure?" he questioned. Seeing his girlfriend not only in the nude, disclosing every piece of her to him; but hearing her admit that she was ready for him sent his body into a conniption.

And they hadn't even touched each other yet.

He gently caressed her thigh, the oil still causing his hand to glisten. His mouth was sinisterly close to her ear and he bit and French-kissed different patterns from her earlobe to the nape of her neck.

His cool, minty breath left goosebumps all over her body. "Yeah," she said with a slight moan.

He kissed the curve of her chest before licking and biting at her skin before examining his work on her. He stared into her dark-chocolate eyes and bit his bottom lip. "You ready?"

She nodded and whimpered, which earned a light chortle to escape his mouth.

They kissed passionately and the room's tempurature gradually got warmer.

He kissed down her stomach then reached her pantyline. Dragging them down slowly with his teeth he pulled them to her ankles. He glanced at her for approval to which she nodded. He started to devour her inside and out.

She hissed then sucked in a breath at the job he was doing.

He peered into her eyes while he kissed her other lips.

"Shit, I-" she moaned loudly.

He lapped and sucked harder than before, causing an eruption of liquid to shoot out of her body, and into his mouth along with the floor.

"Oh," she gasped. "wow."

He stood up with a grin and wiped off his face and chest with a nearby towel. "Wanna keep going?" he asked as he pulled a Magnum from the back pocket of his jeans.

He turned around to see his love sound asleep.