My Turn: Stay With Me.

We did some sightseeing and shopping (for me) around Rio de Janeiro and now we were in our penthouse hotel room.

"Wow," I said quietly.

"I know. I figured you needed a nice getaway." King replied with a smile.

"Thank you." I looked into his mocha brown eyes.

"There's no need to thank me for something you deserve."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. On impulse, his hands traveled to my waist. I stood on my tippy-toes and leaned in to kiss him, when--

"Why y'all asses ain't get us from the airport?" Chris said loudly.

We broke apart and I went over to him. King grabbed my arm gently and kissed my ear. "Later?" he whispered.

All I could do is nod. How could someone so irritating be so.. arousing? My inner-thoughts said, He must want to be pounced on.

King went over to a now pregnant Heather and carried her bags for her to the room she shared with Trell.

Daddy called my name and I went into his room where him and the dog were laid up together. "Yes, Daddy?"

"You remember when I told you I'd find that Kam nigga?"

"Mhm."

"This him?" he showed me a picture on his Macbook of Kameron with his shirt off and a hand on his "thing", if you will.

"That's him, Daddy."

"Can I kill him?"

I gasped. "Daddy, you can't do that! You'll go to jail!"

"Okay..? I've been there before."

I furrowed my brow. "When?"

"Your mom and I ran the streets togetha' and we went to heist this traphouse and she shot the wrong person so we made a break for it and got caught. I told the cops I did it though so your mom wouldn't go to jail. It was about two years before you were born."

"You.. sold drugs?"

"Hell yeah!" he laughed. "Mike, Chris, and August did. It was the fastest way us niggas from the hood made money."

"Did you ever get caught?"

"Honey, if I ever got caught, I wouldn't be here. I'd most likely still be in jail."

"Oh."

"Yeah." he stretched out. "So, I can kill him?"

"No, Daddy!"

"Aight, just say the word and I'll do it. I got niggas strapped just waiting for my 'ok'."

"That's not necessary, Daddy."

"Yeah, babe, you don't need to kill him." The dog said.

I shot a glare in her direction and she shut right up. "Dad, can we get ice cream?"

"How bout you ask ya boyfriend, King?"

"Uh-, I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do, I peep shit ma."

"Daddy, I-"

"Look, you wanna date him? Go ahead. I'd much rather you go out with him than sleep around or be dating other sketchy ass niggas."

"Aw, yay." I kissed Daddy's cheek. "I love you."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too, princess."

*

"Come in."

I entered King's room where he laid on his stomach with the covers over his head. "You okay?" I asked him quietly.

"No. My stomach is killing me."

"How?"

"I think I'm gonna puke."

Ew, gross. "You want me to get you something?"

"Yeah, some Tums and an antacid would help."

"Okay." I took the covers off him. "Take these off, you're probably hot."

I went downstairs and into the family medicine bag. Before I could even get the Tums from the container I heard gagging and vomiting coming from the bathroom.

I quickly grabbed the things he needed along with some ginger ale and crackers, then went into his room. I set them down on his nightstand and ran into the bathroom. He was leaned over the toilet with only his boxers on.

"King?"

"What?" he groaned. He started gagging and throwing up again and I rubbed his back. He sat up and reached for his toothbrush. He brushed his teeth and got back in his bed.

"Here's some ginger ale." I opened the ginger ale bottle for him, and he gulped it all down then groaned.

"Go ahead and take a nap and I'll check up on you later." I turned to leave his room when he called me back.

"Baby." he groaned out.

"...Yeah?"

"Can you stay with me?"

I reluctantly laid in bed with him and kissed his sweaty forehead. He snuggled into my chest and quickly drifted to sleep before I did too.

Guess "later", will be much later.

~