I

Two hands shot into the air as the professor looked defeated.

Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy.

Always competing for first place.

And every professor has been stuck in the middle.

"Mister Malfoy—"

"It takes twenty four days in total for the millerbuck horn has broken down in the violet tree leaves, the horn is impenetrable but the inside of the horn is where the magical remedies are found."

"Very good Mister Malfoy" the professor said "five points for Slytherin."

Hermione exhaled angrily as she shot his smirking face a glare. She turned back and prepared herself for more.

The rest of the class went the same. Either one raising their hand first and getting the answer correct.

Hermione knew that everyone was more amused about the dispute between Malfoy and Granger than the actual class. It was always like this; there was never a break.

Hermione left her last class and instead of going to the Great Hall. She went back to the eighth dorm flats.

Since the students that didn't attend school for whatever reason during the seventh year. They had to come back to Hogwarts to complete their seventh year and since there was t no dorm for them, there is a temporary placement for them for the school yea.

The eighth year flats.

Private apartments for the students. Furnished and everything.

Hermione looked through her bag to try to find her keys. Exhausted and just ready to pass out.

There was a bang beside her flat and she turned to see Malfoy and some witch aggressively snogging and about to tear each other's clothes off in the middle of the hallway.

Hermione scoffed and turned back to search for her keys.

"Enjoying the show?"

Hermione heard the smirk in his tone.

Arsehole.

She wanted to shove her foot up his arse, maybe she'll manage to break his nose again considering how far up his head was up his arse.

"Oh yes Malfoy, I'm truly enjoying hearing the slags fake moans" Hermione drawled, swearing when she couldn't find her keys.

She hoped she didn't lose them.

Again.

"You're just mad that you're not getting anything," the witch panted.

"Oh yes, I'm so sad that I'm not one of the many witches that Malfoy had brought home, just so you know...you're not special, he'll bring you home, probably shag you on the floor, maybe the couch, but never in the bedroom, if you even think about it he'll toss you out and you'll lose your chance," Hermione explained.

"How do you know?" Malfoy spat.

"Because someone thought it would be brilliant to our bedrooms right beside each other. I unfortunately have to hear you wank off every night, seriously Malfoy, is your tiny dick not sore yet?" Hermione mused. Smirking as she unlocked the door and stepped through, she locked the door and waited for a moment. Smirking in victory when the door beside her closed angrily.

Hermione - 1

Malfoy - 0

"Screw you Granger," Hermione heard Malfoy through the very thin walls.

"You're welcome, just make sure to use some lotion tonight Malfoy."

Hermione entered her living room and greeting Crookshanks before getting ready for bed.