Chapter Twenty-One: Whatever it Takes pt. 2 (Aiden's POV)

WARNING! This chapter contains MM action. So, if that's not your scene, feel free to skip it. Otherwise, please enjoy some Aiden/Linc smut 🥰

I could hear Linc's heart pounding from across the room, could see the sweat glistening off his forehead. He swallowed hard, making his Adams apple bob. Was he nervous? Excited?

I, of course, was the latter. It had been so long since I'd had a decent fight, and even longer since I had been with a man. Even if that man would end up being Linc, the thought of one of us submitting to the other thrilled me, and I grinned as I took a step in his direction.

"Better make a move, Linc." I said, moving closer. "You wouldn't want me to get the jump on you." 

"Shit, I ain't worried about you." He replied, finally starting to move his feet. "A pretty boy like you can't be that good a fighter."

I smirked, almost giddy with how much he was underestimating me. "Oh, so you think I'm pretty?"

As expected, Linc froze to give me an expression that nearly made me laugh out loud. He looked he had been upside the head with a shovel, anger and shock marring his handsome face. And it was the perfect opening for me to land the first strike. 

I used my vampire speed to run from twenty feet away in a second, and gave him a right hook across his jaw. And then a left hook, followed by an uppercut and a headbutt. 

"Did Aiden forget to mention that he was a Roman gladiator in his human life?" Talia asked from her seat onstage. "Naughty-naughty, Aiden." 

"Yeah, well we ain't exactly besties." Linc replied after spitting out a bit of blood. "Would've been nice to know beforehand, though."

I shrugged, still grinning. "Like you said, we aren't really besties." 

Linc wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and reached down to tug his shirt up over his head, revealing a rock-hard expanse of deeply tanned skin. I wasn't sure if he did it to give himself more range to fight, or to distract me, because I was definitely distracted. And he took full advantage of that. 

In a blink, he landed three punches to my face, then planted a hard kick to my gut, sending me flying across the room. All the air left my lungs in a harsh gust, and for a moment I was grateful for not needing to breathe. There was no way I could suck in oxygen right now with the pain radiating from my middle. 

I started to get up, but was instantly knocked down by Linc straddling my hips. He pinned me down by the shoulders, glaring smugly down at me. 

"Told ya," he panted. "I ain't suckin' your dick." 

I managed to gulp in a breath just before using every ounce of my strength to buck him off me. He landed on his back, barely scrambling to his elbows as I jumped on top of him, my cock suddenly, achingly hard. 

"Hmm, you sure about that?" I growled, pushing him down. Holding him by the arms, I rubbed my length against the ridges of his abs, and sighed at the feel. Even through the fabric of my clothes, I could still feel his warmth, and it made me shudder. "You feel good, devil-boy. But I bet your mouth would feel even better." 

With a roar, Linc shot up to crack me in the chin with the top of his head. I fell on my back again, and this time Linc made sure I wasn't getting back up. In the time it had taken me to hit the floor, Linc had took off his pants and sat on my chest, his thick cock pointing straight at my mouth. 

His chest was heaving, grey eyes wild with confusion and desire. He was trembling as he leaned forward, pressing his crest at the seem of my lips. "Submit." He bit out.