12. Diary

Nick's POV;
" dude no my first crush was Daniel Radcliffe" I laugh. Maja and her friend Hannah came to visit a few hours ago and now we are having a super important talk about celebrity crushes.

"No because same" Hannah laughs, Charlie snorts and says "why are yours so normal?" He laughs "who was yours maja asks, "Eminem" Charlie answers, when I tell you I cry of laughter and so does Hannah and maja, "no
Because mine was fucking James Charles" I wheeze.
Everyone else snorts out laughter till neither of us can breathe.
"I'm just gonna go use the bathroom I'll be right back" Charlie excuses himself and walks towards the bathroom.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I had to use the bathroom so I excuse myself and walk to the hallway but as I approach the bathroom door I see our bedroom door open and right inside a little black notebook is laying on the bedside table. I can't help but walk in and look at it
" 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖣𝗂𝖺𝗋𝗒 2016" it says, I smile.
That's the year we met so I wonder if there is anything about me in there, I turn to a random page.

" I honestly love Charlie more than anyone else in my life, i know we've only been together for 7 months but so much had happened since then. " I smile to myself. Then I decide to bring it back to the others and embarrass nick by reading it out loud.

" LOOK WHAT I FOUND" I yell, running to the living room.
"Charlie what is tha- NO" Nick interrupts
"is that Nick's old diary?" Maja gasps
"Oh I can bet you it is" I smile
"CHARLIE DONT YOU DARE READ THAT OUT LOUD" nick says, embarrassed.

I turn to another random page and read:

" last night  was the most special night of my entire life. Charlie and I started the day normally by laying in bed, cuddling and talking as always. Then we spend the day laying on the couch and watching Harry Potter again. But after that we went to my room again and suddenly we were making out and then before I knew I could finally say that I've had my hand around Charlie's d-"  i let my mouth drop
"NICK, WHAT ON EARTH IS THIS BOOK" I yell, nick is just staring at me and dying of laughter and so is Maja and Hannah "NICK I SWEAR TO GOD" I continue. "That's just the beginning" he laughs, "turn to page 74" he says. So I do.

" I am more than sure that Charlie and I are staying together forever but let's just say that I got that clear last night, yes, we fucked..... again.

Well technically I sucked his dick twice but that counts too I guess. Anyway, he definitely knows what he is doing I can promise you that." I stare. "OKAY NICK THATS IT" I toss a pillow at him and he laughs so loud I almost think he's gonna throw up.
" I have one page I want to read out loud to you" nick says. "Okay, I'm scared" I smile "don't be." He grins. I put my head on his shoulder and he begins to read

" so it's been a while since I've written In here but I wanted to give a little update. Charlie and I have been together for 5 months now and I honestly do love him more than anything in this world could ever describe, I already know I want to marry him and spend more than the rest of my life with him because not only is he hot as shit, he's also the most caring person you will ever meet and he's so soft around others and he would never do anything to hurt anybody. So I thought about telling him all this but I don't know how to and I don't even know if he is ready for that yet.
- N"
I just stare at him, with my Bambi eyes as he calls them. Maja and Hannah are leaning against each other and both tearing up, "no way that's true" I say. "Every word." Nick softens his voice, a tear rolls down my cheek, " Nick I love you so so much" I just slip into his arms and then Hannah let's put a sob and Maja pats her head "Hannah shush" she grins, "BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE" she cries, nick and Maja laughs as Hannah and I cry, actually they laugh so hard they end up crying.

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
"It's getting late we should get going before my mum gets Mad again" Maja smiles, "yeah" I make a sad face, Hannah smiles and then they both hugs us goodbye and leave. Now it's just me and Charlie again, In other words, my safest place. "We should go to bed" Charlie says in his tired voice. "Yeah ur right baby" I say as I drag both of his upstairs and we literally crash right into our bed and cuddle up and boom, asleep we are.

HI GUYSSSS TYSM FOR READING THIS 🥹
Can somone tell me how my fun little random fanfic thing turned into 5,51k readers!?! I'm so proud of this story and I just hope you know how much I appreciate you guys 😭❤️