2. Anouncement

(It's been 2 weeks since the engagement)

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
We both Wake up at around 10am. I turn around to face nick when I see his chest lit up by the sun and his dark blonde hair looking so fluffy "morning beautiful" I say with a smile "good morning my love" he says letting out a small grin "I have a idea for today" I say looking at his eyes "mhm?" He says with a stretch "should we tell our family about the engagement?" I say with a small smirk he smiles at me and starts playing with my curls "yeah we could do that!" He says "should we invite them around for dinner?" I say "okay let's do that!!" He kisses my hand and gets up to brush his teeth and I grab my phone and call my parents
(Charlie's parents = 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤)

𝘏𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦!
Hi mum!
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦?
I was wondering if you want to come to dinner tonight?
𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦!! 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?
How about 5pm?
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!!!
Okay I'll see u then!!!
Oh and tell tori and Oliver to come too!!
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘺𝘦!!!
Bye mum!!!
I hang up and get up I walk to the kitchen to see nick standing at the counter wearing only his navy Pyjamas pants this makes me blush, he turns around and sees me standing at the fridge he puts down his cup and pulls me closer and then he places his hand on my hips and kisses me, this takes me a bit by surprise because we are long past the stage where we need to make out every morning I giggle onto his lips  and he replies with a small Smile against my neck. We pull away after some time and then I say "my parents will be here by 6pm" this makes him snort out of laughter "whattt!!!!!" I say confused "we literally just made out and then u talk about your parents" he says laughing this makes me laugh too.

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
After making out with Charlie for a few minutes I go to call my mum to ask her if she can come to dinner tonight
(Nick's mum = 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤)
𝘏𝘪 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺!!
Hi mum!!!
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺?
I was wondering if you have any plans tonight?
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘰!!
Do you wanna come to dinner?
𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰!!
I will see you by 5pm then!!!
𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺𝘦!!!
Bye!!

We hang up and i see Charlie entering the room with his coffee and he sits down beside me so I take his hand and say "my mum will be here at 5pm" "okay!! I'm exited to see my dads face when we tell them" he laughs "me too" I say laughing with him. We end up by cuddling on the couch for a few hours and suddenly it's 2pm "char" I whisper he makes the cutest grumble noise in response "I have to start cooking love" I say with a smile his eyes open and he answers "can I help?" "Of course baby" we get up and start cooking we decide to make spaghetti as I'm boiling the pasta I hear Charlie say "how are we gonna tell them?" I think about it "are you wearing your ring?" I ask him "uh duhh!!" He says " why don't we see if they notice through out the evening" I say "hmm that sounds fun" he say smiling "and if they don't we will just make it a bit more obvious" I smirk "oh my god nick!!!!" He says embarrassed I laugh at him and he just splashes water on me this makes me gasp in a teasing way I grab my cup of water and I splash it on his head "NICK!!!!" He says this makes me laugh so bad "payback" I say smirking . We finish cooking at around 3:30pm and then we get the table ready and when all that is done we stand in the hallway and I put my hands on char's hips and ask him "ready?" "Yes" he takes a deep breath and replies then we hear a knock on the door and we get out and open the door and greet all of them. After a while we sit down to eat and I notice Charlie getting a bit anxious so I put my hand in his and gives him a questioning nod and get a confident nod back then my mom asks "so how are things going with you two?" I look at Charlie trying not to smile Charlie just says "well things are going pretty well !!!" He smiles at me "yes!!" I add smirking lightly at him. We eat dinner and by 8pm everyone is in the living room and I meet Charlie in the kitchen I take his hand and look at the ring "how did they not notice yet" he says "I literally have no idea" I giggle "wanna make it a bit more obvious?" He smirks "of course" I answer in a low tone so we walk back in the living room.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
We walk back to the living room and I sit beside tori and try to put my hand in a more noticeable position nicks notices and giggle I can't help but laugh with him and soon we are both dying of laughter like actually crying my parents looks at us confused and ask "what are you two laughing about?" She says and can't help but laugh with us and soon she is crying of laughter as well and then nick's mom ask "what is going on!!!" She ends up by laughing too and that makes me and nick laugh even more and soon we are all snorting. While we are laughing so much my mum attempts to say "why are we laughing?" But she ends up by laughing even more and I look at nick and just say "we- were engaged!" And this makes me laugh even more "WHAT!!" They all yell and that makes me and nick laugh way harder and at this point we're both wheezing and then my mum adds "WHEN?!" "On our 5 year anniversary" I try to add but I'm still wheezing and nick says "I would just like to say that I was the one proposing here" he says "oh my god Nicky!!!!" Nick's mum adds .Once we all stopped laughing tori says "oh my god I'm so happy for you!!" She Hugs both of us and then my mum says "show us the ring Charles!!" I hold up my hand and I hear "oh my god it's beautiful!!" And "wow!!" I look at nick he just mouths "I love you baby" I tear up a bit and mouth "I love you too".  After some time I realize it's gone 10pm my mom says "I think we should get going now!!!" "Yeah!!" I say as i let out a fake yawn as soon as they walk out the door nick grabs my waist and kisses me "nick!!!" I say "yes love" he says smiling at me we walk into the living room and decide to stay up late and watch TikTok.

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
charlie lays on my chest as we watch TikTok on our phones then i hear a voice from charlie's phone saying "here is 3 tips if you are having a gay wedding" i smile down at him i look at his face "Charlie?"I say "mhm?" He answers "how are you so perfect?" I say in a serious voice "seriously Nicholas?" He says "have you seen yourself?-" he asks this makes me snort because we have had this discussion so many times before "I love your face Charles" I say as I brush his face with my fingertips " i love you nicky" "can't we just get married tomorrow already" he says jokingly I laugh and say "I wish" "we should probably choose a date soon tho" he says "yeah we should " I say.