Chapter 1: Battleship in the Wasteland

Somewhere at the coast of Capital Wasteland.

3rd POV

We can see the wasteland of Washington DC at the distance before we reach to the HQ of Brotherhood of Steel at what use to be the Pentagon which they refer to as the Citadel. We can the building heavy fortified by soldiers and robots to protect this vital building. We went inside the interior of the building to see officers talking about the fighting going on at the Commonwealth at Boston where the main flagship the The Prydwen is heading there to fight against The Institute leading by Elder Maxson.

Officer: "What is the report of our forces at the Commonwealth?"

Officer2: "According to the reports they have found evidence of The Institute active in the Commonwealth."

Officer(angry): "To think they replace humans to synths. They're the enemy of Humanity so they need to be destroy."

Officer2: "If only we have more airships then we can provide more gain in the Commonwealth."

They continue to talk until one of the Knight.

Knight: "Sirs; we got a message from the captain of BSS Citadel. They have made contact with Gunners and are engaging."

Officer: "Contact them and once they are done with those idiots then head to the Commonwealth to support the fight against the Institute.

Knight: "Yes Sir. Ad Victorian."

Everyone shout Ad Victorian before continue doing their normal day works.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in Eastern Part of Canada.

3rd POV

We can see a nuclear battleship open fire at a fort controlling by the Gunners and we can see the crew of BSS Citadel running around and supply the ammunition to the turrets. We head to the bridge to see the captain of the ship to observe the battle.

Crew: "Sir; enemy forces are firing ordinary rockets at us."

Captain: "Do this idiots know that this ship is made of nuclear armor. They need to hit us with Fatman if they have any chance. Continue the assault and show they what happens if they fight the Brotherhood of Steel."

The battleship continues to fire at the fort until it was nothing more then debris or a crater for that matter. Everyone cheer once the battle is over and the captain smile once the fight is over.

Captain: "Report?"

Crew: "Took no damage from those rockets sure, but we need to supply at the nearest Brotherhood of Steel port."

Captain: "Very well then; head to the nears ally port."

Crew nod and heading out to the nearest Brotherhood's port.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip

Maine Port Authority, Maine, US

Captain POV

We manage to reach Maine Port Authority under Brotherhood controls after we manage to get our hands on a nuclear battleship. You're asking of how we get our hands on some powerful naval ship? That is because this battleship was still at the drydock when we found it; never seen combat before because it was all rusted from sitting at the drydock. After we decide to use the ship to purpose of using for securing the coast and supplies the Brotherhood; we decide to name it BSS Citadel after one of our main HQ at the Eastern Coast of USA. I head to the command center to report our success against the Gunners until one of the Initiate soldier arrive with a letter from the higher ups at the Capitol Wasteland.

Initiate: "Sir; I got a letter for you from The Citadel."

He hand me the letter and it said.

Captain Adam
       We're sending you to the Commonwealth to support our forces against The Institute. The flagship Prydwen has arrive with air support, but it would be nice for some naval firepower in the area. Elder Maxson has approve of assistance of naval support and require it within the week. Once your finish of your mission; meet with the Prydwen at Boston Airport and make contact with Elder Maxson. Ad Victorian.

Captain: "Ad Victorian."

I fold the paper and put it in my pocket before heading back to the ship since I got my new orders.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BSS Citadel Bridge

I enter the bridge to see the crew ready to go as always.

Crew: "Finish with the command center?"

Captain: "We got our new orders. Set course to the Commonwealth and head to Boston Airport. We're going to make contact with the flagship Prydwen there."

Everyone cheer and heading out. We depart away from Maine and heading to Boston until we end up seeing fog covering the coast which isn't good.

Captain: "Keep your eyes peel; you don't know what to find in this fog."

Everyone was nervous until we can see something in the midst. 

Crew: "Captain; there is a strange light ahead of us."

Captain: "Is it a lighthouse? Maintain slow speed and approach the light."

We head toward the light and notice it wasn't a light, but some kind of portal?

 Captain(confuse): "Portal? Is it from the Institute? Give me Knights on stand by

 Captain(confuse): "Portal? Is it from the Institute? Give me Knights on stand by."

The alarm set off and the knights are grabbing their power armor and weapons before heading to top deck to fight whatever is coming out of the portal until it was nothing and out of my interest I order to enter the portal.

Captain: "Enter the portal."

Crew(confuse): "Sir?"

Captain: "We don't know what we expect if we ignore it so better do it now than later."

We head inside the portal, but everything went dark.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???

BSS Citadel POV

I start to wake up with a bright light in my face which I notice a sun hover over me.

Citadel: "It's been a long time since I see a sun before."

I start to stand up and notice that I have a physical body now which shock me.

Citadel(shock) :" I HAVE A PHYSICAL BODY NOW!"

I look around to see the water is clear blue and not radiation green.

Citadel(shock): "This water is clear blue and no sign of radiation. Everything looks alive and not dead..... Wait; WHERE IS EVERYONE?"

I notice that I'm by myself in the beach and remember that we went inside the portal, but everything was dark until now. I decide to explore the area so I know where I am at.

Chapter 2: Non-Radiation World